NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a place or whatever on the island that accepts vehicles for donation?? If so could u give me the address or number for it?I need to get rid of an old slightly broken down car and i would lke to give it to charity(tax deduction).

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Kidney Cars is one organization. I think their in the phone book. 593-1515 is the number for the National Kidney Foundation. Try giving them a call. Should've done this with my first car :( .

·
Banned
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, ill give them a call immediately.

·
Banned
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car is gone!! Pickup is this week and mailed the title to them today. Now if f'in SOH/Matson would get up off their asses and offload the cars fm the boat i might be able to get my Legacy this week.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Originally posted by 808QwkSlvr
Car is gone!! Pickup is this week and mailed the title to them today. Now if f'in SOH/Matson would get up off their asses and offload the cars fm the boat i might be able to get my Legacy this week.
Sweet, bring by the shop. What color is it? Gonna get a body kit? Exhaust? Suspension? Defi meters?

·
Banned
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Black on black, Gialla (until i find better),unknown,yes,ambers,Advan TC-II wheels

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
What kind of tax deduction do you get from donating a car? I have an old 83 Ranger that still runs. I paid $250 for it....had some plans to put a V-8 in there but with the 2nd kid on the way (uh oh cats out of the bag) I don't have the money for another project. I'm thinking the tax break will be more than $250.

·
Banned
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The rules changed recently. You get whatever it sells for unless it sells for less than $500. Then u get $500. U can thank your elected state officials for that one.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Dragncrosmember said:
What kind of tax deduction do you get from donating a car? I have an old 83 Ranger that still runs. I paid $250 for it....had some plans to put a V-8 in there but with the 2nd kid on the way (uh oh cats out of the bag) I don't have the money for another project. I'm thinking the tax break will be more than $250.
congrats on the new baby : )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts