NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep
it finally happened, they broke the passenger side window and took my inm-dash screen

funny thing is they didnt take the whole unit, just pull the screen out of the actualy unit.... what a waste, i dodnt even know how they are going to use that actualy LCD itself...

car is in the shop, call the cops to report but they told me to hold on and hung up on me... now i see what you guys are getting out of your tax money... ****ty

anyway i said screw 911 and decided pay out of my own budget...

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Originally posted by SuperCelica[GTS]
anyway i said screw 911 and decided pay out of my own budget...
yep screw them, i never believe in them anyway...sorry to hear that!!!!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i have factory alarm... but i mean, they broke the window so i guess that does no good, i can tell my alarm had gone off...

and i was parked on 6th street, i thought it was impossible to get my stuff stolen cuz there are lot of people around there and cops too

not to mention it was a weekend night

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
SuperCelica[GTS] said:
yes i have factory alarm... but i mean, they broke the window so i guess that does no good, i can tell my alarm had gone off...

and i was parked on 6th street, i thought it was impossible to get my stuff stolen cuz there are lot of people around there and cops too

not to mention it was a weekend night
bad idea right there :( around that area its insane how many cars i see with broken windows. i went to mitsuwa one time walked outside to have a cig, 3 cars with broken windows and stereo jacked.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
sorry about the loss bro :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts