NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last week, out of curiousity i asked my dad how much it would be if i were on his policy. i figured it would be about the same, but he called and checked, and the price ended up being 3x cheaper than i what i pay on my own! thats not an exaggeration either... so whats the difference between me having my own policy and me being on my dads? i mean same driver, same car, same record.. so why the huge price differnece? i know someone here works for an insurance company!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
the older u get, the less insurance u gotta pay. Once u pass 25, your insurance drastically drops considering u have a good record with no points. Thats why most parents put their kid under their policy to make insurance cheaper

·
Registered
549 Posts
Also having a second car with the same compony they usually give you discounts. You should definitly be on your dads. The only thing is any ticlets you get or anything like that raise his policy also so you have to be careful but if it gets to bad they can just swithc you back out on your own policy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.