NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off, sorry this is a late notice to everyone. This Sunday April 27, 2003. There is a Car Show being held to benifit a young lady who lost both of her legs from a car accident. All of the procedes will go to her so she can get the things she will need to go on with her life. There will also be a car rally touring the backroads of Southern Maryland (Calvert County mostly). It doesn't matter if it is a Classic, American, Street Rod, or Import, ect. If interested here are the directions. The entry fee is $20.00 that includes one passenger also.

To Northern High School ( that is where everything is going to be)

from Baltimore 695 south to 97 south
97 south to 3/301 south make right on to Route 4 South
make right onto Chaneyville Rd. Northern High School will be on your left.

from DC/VA Penn Ave/ Rte. 4 south right on Chaneyville Rd. the School will be on your left.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know the guy who is putting this Show on. He has a lowered black 64 Chevy Nova with a big 8-71 Blower on it. Also his car has a killin' sound system in it

·
Registered
80 Posts
beth said:
can you just show or do you have to do the rally as well? i might be intersted in going to the show cuz my SUV of a car cannot handle those corners anymore :(
I'm guessing you must be the one with the air ride.

As far as touring the backroads of SoMD, they are all backroads down here. Kinda fun if you like the twist and turns. Does anyone know what roads they will be cruise through?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.