NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going about 30 miles an hr down the Road I live on. It was night time so the day time running lights were running. All the sudden my friend points out the lights turned off and everything just shut down and I mean everything except the engine running. I have no power sterring what so ever. It felt like my brakes were different. After I had pulled over on the side of the road and Pushed in the clutch again it felt different. I didnt hit anything I dont know whats wrong what could cause that. It seemed like it ran fine after that but I still wanna know what caused that.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The system has been out for a month now. I dont have a strut bar either. It was just plain werid tho I was just wondering if anyone had this problem

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
FrostsCelicaGTS said:
I was going about 30 miles an hr down the Road I live on. It was night time so the day time running lights were running. All the sudden my friend points out the lights turned off and everything just shut down and I mean everything except the engine running. I have no power sterring what so ever. It felt like my brakes were different. After I had pulled over on the side of the road and Pushed in the clutch again it felt different. I didnt hit anything I dont know whats wrong what could cause that. It seemed like it ran fine after that but I still wanna know what caused that.
It was night time so the day time running lights were running.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
I put in a venom 400, now sometimes when i am stopping i put in the clutch it goes past the lowest tick and cuts the car off. The venom is not there anymore

any ideas, eventually im gonna be turning and lose steering into a ditch or some ****.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts