NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody up for a Caravan or carpool up to Larry and Carmen's on Sat? If so, post in this thread.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Mei and I will be at the auto-x at the Cal Ripken stadium.....right off of 95....you guys should stop by and say HEWOW.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm getting Jesse from the Airport around 10am. So, we can meet up whenever and wherever (Hey Shakira!) it is convenient for everyone else. :D

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
Beast said:
I'm getting Jesse from the Airport around 10am. So, we can meet up whenever and wherever (Hey Shakira!) it is convenient for everyone else. :D
We are going up early Rog, but we are making a quick pitstop in Dundalk. You are as always welcome to tag along.

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
party2go said:
Beast said:
We are going up early Rog, but we are making a quick pitstop in Dundalk. You are as always welcome to tag along.
Thanks for the offer, but I'll probably just head up around 1pm. :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So no interest in a caravan? That's cool. See you guys up there.

BTW,

is anyone thinking of taking 50E instead of riding 95 up the whole way? Just wondering. Mapquest has that listed as the quickest route.

·
It is known.
8,239 Posts
actually going out 50 to 301N would save people about $10 in tolls

1 - 20 of 32 Posts