Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may have seen my thread about me trying to get my car smogged in cali. I just moved there from austin recently, and need to get my car registered. So I found out that I need to get a CARB sticker to pass the smog test, but my AEM CAI didn't come with a sticker. I could get one by faxing my receipt to AEM, but I bought my intake over 2 years ago.. so I dont' have my receipt. If you can help me in any way... like you have the sticker handy :D... then please let me know. I'll be one super happy guy once I get this taken care of... thanks in advance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.