NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a dual gauge 2x2 real carbon fiber pillars from Simon. They retail for 250 brand new. I have these installed on top of the stock pillars already. The passenger side has a hairline crack though. If anyone is willing to send me both of their pillars + cash , i can send mine. Make me some offers. I can send these off asap also.

If anyone need pics, i can take some tonight.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
yeah take some pics of them. I may be interested

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry for the delay guys. Here are some pics. Only installed for a couple of weeks.

this is the hairline crack on the passenger side up top on the side which is about inch in length.

if anyone is intrested on trading stock pillars with cash, PM me. thanks.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
how much cash would you want if i gave you my stock ones?

·
Registered
748 Posts
wait do these fit ontop of the stock pillars? 00-02? do you need my pillars? cuz i really dont wanna do a trade deal unless i have to. how bad is the crack...i couldnt really see in the pic.

fitment good and all? sorry for all the dumb questions yo! im interested.

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
4,137 Posts
pm sent!

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MyCelicaYouNV said:
170 shipped maybe? lemme know.
yeah i can do that. Yeah they go on top of the stock ones. It fits perfect, which is the reason why i want to get your stock ones. The crack is a hair line and is one inch long. Not noticable unless the sun hits on it and thats doesn't even look bad. To ship yours should cost 10 bucks and to ship these will cost me 35 through UPS(got quote). I will pay my way. Let me know.

·
Registered
748 Posts
so wait, this replaces the stock a and b pillars? that would make more sense.

anyway...fits a 00-02? didnt the 03+ have diff pillar shapes?

lemme know.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i bolted this ontop of the stock pillars. which i will take off as a complete whole. But is a full pillar. This will only fit 00-02. here is a link of the pillars i have so you have a better idea.

·
Registered
748 Posts
i see, thanks for the info...im gunna sleep on it and we'll see! hope you sell it though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts