NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my center console for sale-- complete with the ligher, ash tray, and clock. $135 OBO, thanks!

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
i thought it was wrapped with CF. your askin price is too high. Ill give you 50 bucks. i dont even want the cf. i just want the console.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's not worth my time to go to the post office for $50, and you have no concept of FMV either. Go sabotage someone else's thread.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
your center console is no more worth $135..and its not even real carbonfiber....when i click on this thread..i thought this would be wrapped in real carbonfiber now...if it was real $135 would be worth..**** ill even pay 150 for it...if u was gonna sell it good price is $60-70bucks the most..

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Yea all that carbon fiber is is a sticker.. not worth 135$

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not sure if you guys quite put this together... what I'm really selling is the *center console.* Good luck

·
Registered
949 Posts
Supra1KHP said:
Not sure if you guys quite put this together... what I'm really selling is the *center console.* Good luck
not sure if you are quite putting THIS together... its misadvertised and its not worth more than 50.00.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
yes arent there moderators on this site? please close this thread before he rapes someone lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
carboncelicagt said:
not sure if you are quite putting THIS together... its misadvertised and its not worth more than 50.00.
Own a kid car, get kid responses I suppose.

·
Banned
4,182 Posts
Supra1KHP said:
Aren't there moderators on this site?
They arent gonna help you b/c we are all trying to keep a newbie from gettin ripped off. You and us both know, this aint worth that much. Im sorry for post whoring but its just the truth.

50 bucks?

shoot me a pm whenever you change your mind.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Supra1KHP said:
Own a kid car, get kid responses I suppose.
:confused:

judging from your sig you own one too.

but i guess in your mind you somehow forget that most of us cant afford a 40k car, 60k car and a 10k car, and figure that owning the other two cancels out the celica.

:chiggy:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ekindbest said:
C'mon guys.....thsoe center console does worth some money and just the CF stickers are not cheap either......gl with the sale.
Thank you, well reasoned post. I did say OBO!

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Christ, can't I have a relaxing weekend without visiting this forum? If you're not interested in the item for sale do NOT post. If you think his price is too high, you don't have to trash his thread about it. I'm sure he will figure it out if no one shows any interest. All future posts will be moderated, so play nice.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts