NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8,593 Posts
It looks dull for some reason you know like it has no gel coat or something!!!! Thats just my opinion thought but something is missing, it is not as shiny as a lot of the c/f hoods I see so what gives??? I would not want to put that on my silver celica unless it looked as ood or close to as good as my hood and that thing well just looks real dull or something!!!

Justin

· Registered
8,593 Posts
The fact is it still looks dull or somethinglike its missing a gel coat or something its not glossy enough, somethings missing it looks kinda like cheap plastic IMO, maybe its just me but I believe I could go by some ABS plastic in black and make something like that, I mean go and look at the IPT stuff, look how nice the weave is then look at how glossy it looks, those are some nice pieces so I would think like I stated above th quality on these things should be just as good as a c/f hood and the fact is whatever this is on dudes car is not good quality it fact it looks to me like a cheap piece of plastic, no offense or anything!!! Personally you could have got one of Bat's overlays and stuckthat on there which IMO looks better than that and saved yourself a lot of money!!! Does anybody else think that something isn't right about this piece???? Are these the ones in the group buy???? One more thing where in the hell is the place for the key hole in these things cause obviously whatever we are looking at does not have one and for people like me um we kinda might need that hole for our key to go into to get into the trunk area!!!

Justin

· Registered
8,593 Posts
Well hell yeah man see it looks good in those pics, I am getting keyless entry so who knows maybe I will still get one , it coulda just been the lighting cause it just looked real dull in the other pic, now I really like it!! I may buy one after all!!

Justin

· Registered
8,593 Posts
Yeah I agree with you Evil eye I think I am going to debadge the back of my car soon also, makes the back end look much better plus I don't want many people knowing I got a slow GT auto LMAO!!! I know I know its a sin LOL, it was the last they had on the lot and I was getting a very good deal so I couldn't pass it up plus my woman cant drive a stick!! Oh and I am going to have to say I think it must have been the clouds when u took the poic that made it look dull, cause my car always looks a little dull, well on a cloudy day on the top parts of the car anyway, that must be it plus my car may seem a little dull on cloudy days just cause its silver!!!! Nice piece man I hopoe u weren't offended by me saying it looked dull!! Oh by the way does it have roundness to it like the stock one or is it flat across the back??

Justin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.