NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so question for everyone. i recently put a carbon fiber hood on my car and it looks and aligned great. i do have one problem though. it is bowed about 1/2" on the front driver side corner. ive tryed putting heavy weight on it during a hot day to make it sit straight but it bows back up again once i take the weight off. it isnt a cheap knock off brand hood so i dont know why this is such an issue. any insight would be awesome!

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Got pictures? :eatpop:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's an oem style hood but I can't think of the brand right now.. But now at the moment I don't have a picture I'll have to get some. It's weird though it is literally lifted about 1/2" around the driver side headlight and bumper as soon as its latched. Maybe I'll try putting the bump stops in it to see if that helps

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I bought it off of a older guy who bought it in 2004 and never even took the packing stuff off of it so it was like brand new and I got it for super cheap! He said it was like $600 when he got it. I'm determined to make it work and if not I'm gonna sell it! Lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts