oh crap... NICE

·
Registered
75 Posts
nice

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
There is sumthin wrong with that hood. It looks like the cf is split in half. And the mesh above the Acura emblem is not even...is that photochopped? I dont like it though.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Yah, I don't like it either, sorry

·
Registered
514 Posts
Bat What about a CF overlay for the whole celica's hood like the one above? it's gonna be tough designing it because of the hoodscoop but a lot of people will buy it (including me).

by the way i received your kits. thanks

·
Registered
232 Posts
that's pretty handsome, bat... the celica hood vinyl would be a challenge... what else do you have floating around in research and development?

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
I think putting a cf overlay on a hood is one of the dumbest things ever....it's the poor mans cf hood I suppose.

I like the cut of it however, makes for an interesting look.

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
Oh damn - the CF is an overlay, too??? I though it was just the silver edge parts. I can't believe someone would put cf vinyl on their entire hood :ugh:

·
Registered
723 Posts
NeSyO03 said:
There is sumthin wrong with that hood. It looks like the cf is split in half. And the mesh above the Acura emblem is not even...is that photochopped? I dont like it though.
it all about shadows...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Mistrimeat said:
Oh damn - the CF is an overlay, too??? I though it was just the silver edge parts. I can't believe someone would put cf vinyl on their entire hood :ugh:
Did you ever try to get a CF hood shipped to Europe?

·
Premium Member
18,200 Posts
WillyK said:
I think putting a cf overlay on a hood is one of the dumbest things ever....it's the poor mans cf hood I suppose.

I like the cut of it however, makes for an interesting look.
Yep, nothing says rice in my book like imitation carbon fiber.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
icic. still not diggin it too much though.

but that's a REALLY good paint match.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts