NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about getting rid of my WW kit and buying the TRD side skirts and rear valence. I might keep the WW front lip but I am interested in the Carcept front lip. Do you guys think that's a good combo?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Carcept has a supplier in Canada.

Automobile Trends and Concepts
14 Coronation Circle
Brampton, ON
L6Z 4A8
(905) 840-3225

RPM sells Carzone kits. Carcept and Carzone used to be the same company, but split up.

The Carcept lip will not go with WW skirts. Carcept kit is much, much lower then the WW kit. Probably twice as low.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
well the lip itself is 250. its the shippin that kills. i think its also because they are shipping from canada. its fiberglass but its highquality. i have the sideskirts and it fits perfectly and strong.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Even though it's shipping from Canada, it shouldn't be $125. It would probably cost $50 at most. I should give them my business UPS account and see if they can charge the shipping to my company.

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
well i dug up the letter when i emailed them and this is what the letter composed of..

Hello,

The lip is $220 USD

Shipping via UPS tracked and insure is $63 due to its size

Size is 70" x 20" x 8" at 20 lbs fully packaged

Origin is toronto canada L4W-3H1
Destination is 94541

www.ups.com for rates

We thank you for your interest in RPM Labs,

Staff

im assuming it shouldnt matter on the US location. im from CA

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.