NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Banned
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, I am looking into getting my cardio fix 30-60 minutes each and every day. As of recently, many baddies have moved into my neighborhood causing trouble which has made me not wanna venture out of my cul-de-sac to run/cycle. I normally ride by bike/run at a vigorous pace all over the neighborhood but as mentioned the previous is getting harder and harder to do. I plan to just stay in my cul-de-sac as my neighbors are not bad people and im comfortable to work out here. My question is do you have suggestions for exercises/drills to get my heart rate going/drip buckets of sweat? I tried riding my bike in the cul-de-sac but it doesnt feel like I have enough room to really mash. So far here are my ideas:

Outdoor activities:

1. Get a basketball pole/hoop and go at it.

2. Jump rope (I feel silly doing this though in front of the masses)

3. Run/bounce a racquet ball around the area. (Improve hand eye coordination as well while I am at it)

4. Get a soccer ball and just go around with it and kick it between two trash cans for my goal.

Indoor activities:

1. I cant dance but inside my house I can play some music that gets me in the mood and just dance for the purpose of cardio ie. swinging arms/legs/jumping/humping/fist pumping/etc. Any suggestions for a specific dance?

2. My friend's dad suggestion is to hop around the house like a frog to some good music, sounds unorthodox but hey if it burns calories/gets me sweating.

3. Fitness gurus claim sex burns lots of calories when executed with fierce tenacity so when my girl/relaxation assistant isn't around and willing, a friend suggested I hump the pillow but not for sexual stimulation, just mimic the hump/thrust motions to get heart rate up/burn those calories. Try different positions, hump the air, etc. (feel like I really need to be in the mood aka whore knee for this)

*Your input is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Man up, find a good area to run. It's the simplest and easiest way to gauge progress. If you want to get fit, the first step is not to be a big pvussy

Do High Intensity Training...walk briskly, jog, and then sprint for at least 8-10 seconds at your hardest intensity, so you're at 70-80% capacity for your heart rate. Those 3 are part of one "set". Do 3-5, increasing and decreasing pace between, so your body has to face fluctuations. Eventually increase sets and durations of sprint, decreases of jogging, and even more decrease in walking as you become accustomed to this.

Some of those other activities sound stupid and sound like you'd be demotivated real, real fast, liking humping the pillow.

·
Banned
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man up, find a good area to run. It's the simplest and easiest way to gauge progress. If you want to get fit, the first step is not to be a big pvussy

Do High Intensity Training...walk briskly, jog, and then sprint for at least 8-10 seconds at your hardest intensity, so you're at 70-80% capacity for your heart rate. Those 3 are part of one "set". Do 3-5, increasing and decreasing pace between, so your body has to face fluctuations. Eventually increase sets and durations of sprint, decreases of jogging, and even more decrease in walking as you become accustomed to this.

Some of those other activities sound stupid and sound like you'd be demotivated real, real fast, liking humping the pillow.
Thanks for the input, I guess I can do all this in my cul-de-sac...the size should suffice. I know I can find a nice area to run/bike (affluent neighborhoods are within reasonable driving distance) but id like to keep it close to home to save gas money. If I am gonna drive id prefer the destinations be dining/movie/mall/etc. And as for not being a *****, I am down to fight if my life is in danger but senseless fighting/drama with these kinds of people is the last thing I wanna deal with. (Long story short, attempted bike theft/getting robbed at gun point is whats stopping me from venturing out of my cul-de-sac unless I am in my vehicle...I blame section 8 and Mr. Communist you know who for the previously mentioned but thats politics and well keep that issue out of this thread) *My neighborhood was once clean but now is getting infiltrated with the trouble makers. Anywhoo thanks again, ill try out the whole sprint thing. I assume with this method I shouldn't plateau? And your right, humping the pillow just aint the same. I know I can do the cardio dance stuff and play basketball though...those activities always get me sweating buckets/heart rate pumping.

·
Can't touch this.
3,629 Posts
Sounds familiar ;)

Also I hear taking cock deep in your throat and having loads of cum shot down it work well; great protein.

·
Can't touch this.
3,629 Posts
Thanks for the input, I guess I can do all this in my cul-de-sac...the size should suffice. I know I can find a nice area to run/bike (affluent neighborhoods are within reasonable driving distance) but id like to keep it close to home to save gas money. If I am gonna drive id prefer the destinations be dining/movie/mall/etc. And as for not being a *****, I am down to fight if my life is in danger but senseless fighting/drama with these kinds of people is the last thing I wanna deal with. (Long story short, attempted bike theft/getting robbed at gun point is whats stopping me from venturing out of my cul-de-sac unless I am in my vehicle...I blame section 8 and Mr. Communist you know who for the previously mentioned but thats politics and well keep that issue out of this thread) *My neighborhood was once clean but now is getting infiltrated with the trouble makers. Anywhoo thanks again, ill try out the whole sprint thing. I assume with this method I shouldn't plateau?
Didn't you state somewhere in a thread that Cali is the best? Sounds great to me. You live in a ****hole neighborhood, in a ****ty state, taste your own jiz, drive a ugly honda that everyone tries to steal because it is so rare, and lie (meaning probably none of that is true). Epic win moving to Cali right?

·
Banned
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds familiar ;)

Also I hear taking cock deep in your throat and having loads of cum shot down it work well; great protein.
Pour keeta pah kah?

On a serious note, I have my dietary plan as follows:

1. Plenty of fruits/vegetables.
2. Fat free milk for cereals etc.
3. whole grains/rolled oats ie. oatmeal/kashi go lean! for breakfast.
4. limit my carb intake and when I do eat carbs I now eat brown rice over white.
5. Absolutely no sodas/fruit juice, just water and milk.
6. No more cookies/brownies/chips/etc. aka junk food aka empty calories.
7. Basically lots of protein/fiber and minimal carb intake.

*Any other suggestions regarding diet/exercise appreciated, thanks.

·
Banned
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Didn't you state somewhere in a thread that Cali is the best? Sounds great to me. You live in a ****hole neighborhood, in a ****ty state, taste your own jiz, drive a ugly honda that everyone tries to steal because it is so rare, and lie (meaning probably none of that is true). Epic win moving to Cali right?
I never said California was the best. (Okay I did and I am lying about it, sue me tehee hee hee) I mentioned its a nice state to live in due to weather/attractions/etc.. Every city has its ghetto. Never moved to California, was born and raised right here in the golden state. And my neighborhood isnt poverty stricken aka the projects/ghetto, most of the residents are law abiding citizens of Caucasian/Asian descent. Its the Hispanics/Blacks that are moving in thanks to Obama/Section 8 stirring up trouble. Dont get me wrong I am not saying all minorities are bad, but for the most part the ones infiltrating this once peaceful neighborhood bring nothing to the table but displeasure/stress/anxiety. Almost got robbed twice, rocks thrown at me by little midangs playing hookie, etc. Friend girls that are fellow neighbors getting "hollered" at and followed by individuals in donk mobiles while jogging = very bad sauce. As someone mentioned/suggested to stop being a poosea....I am being smart not dumb. Last thing I want is a manslaughter/first degree murker charge on my tail getting my good self thrown in prison only to be torn a new chute shoot by some fellow named Mo. There is a time and place for everything, I may not kill for the thrill but I do cut for the cause.

·
Can't touch this.
3,629 Posts
Its the Hispanics/Blacks that are moving in thanks to Obama/Section 8 stirring up trouble.
Racism.

Can we ban this stupid **** now?

Never moved to California, was born and raised right here in the golden state. And my neighborhood isnt poverty stricken aka the projects/ghetto, most of the residents are law abiding citizens of Caucasian/Asian descent. Its the Hispanics/Blacks that are moving in thanks to Obama/Section 8 stirring up trouble. Dont get me wrong I am not saying all minorities are bad, but for the most part the ones infiltrating this once peaceful neighborhood bring nothing to the table but displeasure/stress/anxiety. Almost got robbed twice, rocks thrown at me by little midangs playing hookie, etc. Friend girls that are fellow neighbors getting "hollered" at and followed by individuals in donk mobiles while jogging = very bad sauce. As someone mentioned/suggested to stop being a poosea....I am being smart not dumb. Last thing I want is a manslaughter/first degree murker charge on my tail getting my good self thrown in prison only to be torn a new chute shoot by some fellow named Mo. There is a time and place for everything, I may not kill for the thrill but I do cut for the cause.
This entire post is racist.

Ban him please

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.