NewCelica.org Forum banner

101 - 120 of 8527 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Somebody print this crap off before it gets locked and stowed away for I fear this is but the end of NC OT...it was sweet while it lasted :wtc:

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
i've got a place for the cookout. Im gonna start thinking of ideas...

plenty of parking. cooking out. frisbee/softball/baseball/football/soccer w/e else. could bring tools and stuff and put mods on if you wanted too. shaded area for food...

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Who's got mods to put on????
the only new mod i have is a FUCKING PINE CONE DENT ON MY ROOF!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG

As if it didn't have enough blemishes :(
Now EVERY panel has a dent

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
So yeah, last night I gave up my chance to be w/ 2 chicks at one time...One was a hot Veitnamese chick and the other was a true blonde. I didn't do it b/c i was starting to feel guilty b/c of Ashley, even though we aren't a whatever...well, i don't know what we are but DAMN!!
Freshmen are soo fawking easy!
lol

damnit...I must really love that girl not do what I could have...I've got their #'s and vice versa. We'll see what happens :D

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Originally posted by Sirk_2
So yeah, last night I gave up my chance to be w/ 2 chicks at one time...One was a hot Veitnamese chick and the other was a true blonde. I didn't do it b/c i was starting to feel guilty b/c of Ashley, even though we aren't a whatever...well, i don't know what we are but DAMN!!
Freshmen are soo fawking easy!
lol

damnit...I must really love that girl not do what I could have...I've got their #'s and vice versa. We'll see what happens :D
you are a complete :idiot: dammit i'm going back to ecu :(

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Ok, so I hooked up with the gook last night...She just simply tight and firm everwhere. She wanted to do more than I was willing just due to what I stated earlier, plus i'm not quite as giving as that. She wanted the D more than a fat 6 yr old wants another twinky. I don't think i'll hook up with her again b/c she smoked and when i left last night I wanted to puke b/c the smell and tastes of a stale cig were all in my mouth. It was so freaking gross. Anyway, I had fun and thats what counts. Ashley actually called in the middle of it, so i stopped, talked to her b/c she was crying and shiat over me b/c i fussed her out earlier that day. Now she's all normal again b/c i talked to her a few times today. AHH my life is a mess... :( :D

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Oh yeah...that chick was a SLUT. I mean damn...She was all shaved which was BAD ASS, and super tight which was even sweeter, but I still didn't do her. Women sucked...this was really the first sober hookup i've had in the past 3 or 4 yrs w/o the girl being Ashley.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Hell no ashley doesn't smoke ...thats why I quit

I feel sooo sorry for her and every other girl i've ever kissed b/c my breath must have been shitty.
I'm not gonna chill w/ this girl again, so pics won't be happening...I was all drunk as hell downtown and was leaving O'Malleys and ran into her...litterally. I didn't even give a damn...i was just like wooo heyyy how are yoouuu doinnn?? and she was like "are you drunk?" and I was like "Hell yeah hun :D" and then i walked off
lol

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Hell no ashley doesn't smoke ...thats why I quit

I feel sooo sorry for her and every other girl i've ever kissed b/c my breath must have been shitty.
I'm not gonna chill w/ this girl again, so pics won't be happening...I was all drunk as hell downtown and was leaving O'Malleys and ran into her...litterally. I didn't even give a damn...i was just like wooo heyyy how are yoouuu doinnn?? and she was like "are you drunk?" and I was like "Hell yeah hun :D" and then i walked off
lol
Again, I miss ecu.

Originally posted by liquid
I just pruned this thread back to just the past 2 months.. FYI...
:faint: :gap:

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
dobbie doobie doo

yeah, so my roomate accidentally IDB'd his g/f last night. He told me he was railing it doggy style, it came out, and went right into her bung hole. He said he only got about 3 inches in there, but damn was she PISSED :chuckles:
wow, thats our first post to NCOT, ****ing awesome :)

101 - 120 of 8527 Posts