NewCelica.org Forum banner

carsponsorships.com ??

869 views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  hombredelassrta 
#1 ·
i came across this site today. im not sure if it's truly legit. wondering if anyone has been sponsored by them or any company.

:bling:

#2 ·
I was... Some of the companies on their co-op do full sponsorships. Most do 'quasi-sponsorships' meaning you pay for roughly half of the MSRP on their product. There are chances of you pulling off full sponsorships, but you still have to pay cs.com $ to apply

#4 ·
carsponsership.com

when i was 14 i applied my moms car and made up some fake mods so i can get me the free street racing DVD, well they bought it and called me like 8 months later asking for me and if i wanted a sponsership, i never got the free DVD for signing up :(

#5 ·
bloodcelica said:
in your opinion was it worth the time and money? also what are the companies that you got offers from the most?
I don't think it was worth the time because right after that I went into my JDM binge that I still haven't come out of (and won't). I don't want a bunch of sh*tty USDM sponsor stickers on my car unless they give me the stuff for FREE. Some companies I got 'sponsored' thru: VDI (quasi), GILA Film (full), one of those good system wiring companies (quasi), some paint manufacturer (quasi), underbody LED kit (16 million color combinations... quasi), and probably 4-5 more companies

#6 · (Edited)
I am currently doing it but for 1 reason. I am entering HIN july 8th and i dont want to pay for both enterence fee and electricity. Its like 89 for the sponsorship application (its how they make their money) and i have seen electricity hookups for HIN go between 100-200 then have to factor in fee to enter the car. They did get back to me and are showcaseing the car which pays for enterence for myself and another person as well as free electricity. With that they are sending me some stuff i really dont need but whatever. getting new set of dunlop tires (soposed to be top of line but whatever), getting the 16million undercarled kit (10 tube kit =$499), some carwash kit (dont really care about it), and a blaupunkt headunit (mp3/wma = $300). all totals for around 1200 or so and its all free and clear.

The trick with this company and sportcompact (origonal sponsorship type company, cs.com was a spinoff) is that they charge a large amount of applications that every teenager with parents credit card fills out. Most of these kids never buy anyhting and dont have cars for cs.com actually wanting to give free stuff to. so they make some good money without having to do anyhting. I wish i thought of this ;) But then there are few isntances where they do give free stuff and actually do more good then bad :)

so in my case all i wanted was to get electricity and enterence which i did and the other stuff was just nice to get. need more info let me know. and if there is a part for comments/ refferals tell them hombredelassrtas@hotmail.com told u ;)

ps. yes u will have to have some window sticker on ur car for a year, i think i have to have the blaupunkt one for a yea on my window but whatever. it may come off with washings and i'll need another whenever the next event comes around ;)

#7 · (Edited)
Also moto something was just sponsored in the same way i was for HIN but his was decemeber. u can talk to him on here or teamcelica where he is more often. He got i belive the tires, some diamond plate mats, and a custom airpaint job on his hood. the paintjob wasnt really my style but it looked pretty good for what is was. he was pretty happy and got his $ worth as well.

It all boils down to how modified (deffinitly more interested in appearence being their market to suucker in teenagers with their mom's car), how often you contact them when applying, and what ur applying for.

#8 ·
hombredelassrta said:
ps. yes u will have to have some window sticker on ur car for a year, i think i have to have the blaupunkt one for a yea on my window but whatever. it may come off with washings and i'll need another whenever the next event comes around ;)
exactly why I didn't get anything.. well I did get the underbody LED kit... I may or may not install it and I'll just see whether or not they try to make me pay for the rest of it. If so, I'll probably just sell it at a discount and charge what I already paid to the game. It may go on the car IF I decide to go to HIN...

#10 ·
^^yup. Also moto's car was used in a CS.com advertise in modified mag i belive

so bham did u get the HIN sponsorship part as well? I had to apply for that seperatly. but yea i havent paid a dime (other then initial fee) for any of the parts. none of that "quasi" crap ;)

#11 ·
hombredelassrta said:
^^yup. Also moto's car was used in a CS.com advertise in modified mag i belive

so bham did u get the HIN sponsorship part as well? I had to apply for that seperatly. but yea i havent paid a dime (other then initial fee) for any of the parts. none of that "quasi" crap ;)
I didn't because my car looked like ****. Actually when I applied I still had the mis-matching bumpers from my ex-gf wrecking the car! But I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that I could pull a HIN full sponsorship out when my car's done in the shop. But I still don't want all those other companies' stickers on my car.

#13 ·
hombredelassrta said:
for them to pay for my show i'll sport 1 company sticker for a short while :) i belive they said i only need to have 1 blaupunkt so not to bad. i just cant afford at this time to pay for that damn electricity fee :)
I'd rather pay the elect. and show fees personally. I hate Blaupunkt (compared to my Alpine setup), don't want Dunlop tires (I normally get Kuhmos or something to that effect), and I only want paint on my car (unless I get a JDM sponsor.. i.e. Advan {Yokohama})

#17 ·
^ just looked at that place and they seem more professional. and i can defently see why more teenagers are going to these places. i wish my mom spoiled me haha. i just know that i want to mod my car the best way i think possible i would rather have more performence to back the agressive looks up

#23 ·
I actually filled out an application to cs.com and i got a response like a day and a half later with all no name brands that ive never heard of. the only good company i got was vertical doors inc. other than that when i went online to see all the different stuff i could buy i was limited. i looked at body kits, and they were trying to sell me a honda civic body kit. they had NOTHING i could use and they were trying to tell me that they had given me all the sponsors they had which i know is a crock. i think its a waste of time and they just want you to pay 89 dollars for them to give you ****.

#25 ·
^^ prettymuch everyhting. the stuff they gave me actually is sitting at my parents house 5 hours away. This weekend i'll be installing it. (tires, underlighting 10 tube led kit, and new headunit) but that stuff really didnt matter to me. was just nice to get. I was mainly concernd about electricity of HIN which could be range 100-150. sure i still paid 90 of that but 90 is still better then 150. i though of it as semi investment to get something cheaper. that was my whole goal. so everyhting on my car in the cardomain link below my pic was bought paid for and instaled by myself :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.