NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a cascade audio engineering power supply, model number aps-90 that i would like to sell i got this from a shop i used to work at and it is in excellent working order, for those of you who dont know what it is, its a power supply that can be plugged into the wall and you can run any 12 volt equipment off of it ( within limitations ) i use it to test any 12 volt items i buy or sell, this is an awesome unit, if you are interested email me at [email protected]. these retail for a little over $500 and sell on ebay for about the same price, i am looking to get $300 shipped within the u.s. but may entertain trades, i would really prefer cash though. i accept and prefer paypal as its safe for both parties, if using paypal add 3% for there fees, feel free to ask me any questions you may have

this is also a great unit for those of you who do indoor shows and want to display your system, lights etc. but cant turn on your vehicles, this unit can run your entire car with ease!

please message me or email me for pics, the site i use to host pics isnt working right now

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
email replied to

heres a pic of it

specs are as follows

input voltage 90-140 ac

input watts 1500 watts

input fequency 50-60 hz

output watts 13.4 dc

output amps 90 amps

this supply will run basically anything you need it to,

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump $275 and may entertain trades, looking for a good mp3 head unit with voltage pre outs preferably eclipse

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sold please lock

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
hey bro. i am now in the market and was gonna contact cascade (assumed u sold us already) could u pm me info on them liek origonal cost, how well works an how much u can run?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hombredelassrta said:
hey bro. i am now in the market and was gonna contact cascade (assumed u sold us already) could u pm me info on them liek origonal cost, how well works an how much u can run?

i dont have that info readily available sorry, just contact them directly, but be prepared to spend about $550 or more on a big enough one to run your car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.