NewCelica.org Forum banner

CCFL Angel Eyes (Halos)

3K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  02GTS518 
#1 ·
Found CCFL angel eyes with the power inverters available in 6k, 8k, 10k, red, green, yellow, purple, and pink. They also come with lenses that make the rings look thicker. They come in sizes ranging from 55mm inner diameter/70mm outer diameter to 125mm inner diameter/140 outer diameter. The pricing is very reasonable and people on other car forums say that their products are pretty good.

My question is, does anybody know the inner or outer dimensions for our stock low beam and high beam lights? I just took my lights apart to paint them about a month ago and don't want to open them back up if somebody else may have the dimensions already.

#4 ·
Thanks for the input but I'm interested in doing it to not just my headlights but also a few others that are going to pay me to do it to their's as well so I need to know the correct size for the low beams and high beams.

#12 ·
Like I said, I can get the 4 halo's with the converters for under $40 and 2 people are offering to pay me $200 each plus the cost of the halo's to install them and paint their headlights. That's $400 for me to make, I just need the diameter of the low and high beam rings.

Somebody out there knows! I don't care if it looks :gay: or rice.
I'm just a poor college kid that needs $400 to put down on my new apartment

#15 ·
When you mount halos on your car, it starts to eat babies. In the dark.

Sadly I have my lights closed now, so I can't measure it for you :( (and you are probably after diameter of stock lenses)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.