NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ever gotten this code? i'm pretty sure somthing to do with emissons won't destroy my car but the CEL is really getting annoying. i could really use some help on this one. it would be greatly appreciated. by the way we could really used a new line aside from "it would be greatly appreciated". suggestions on the one would also be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I had the same problem and it is b/c something about refining the exhaust to help the atmosphere goes wrong like the tank gets a whole or something and it effects performance about 0%. It is irrelevent, when I was at Toyota a couple days ago they checked my light and thats what the mechanic said. If you want it fixed it is about 350-500 dollars depending.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
codes for CEL

sorry for the late reply but the here are the codes if anyone could help me out.....P 0440, P 0441, and P 0446.. I had around 6 altogether but there were a couple of doubles. hopefully this is a simple fix. then again, it usually never is. once again, any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I have the same codes... I haven't had the time to do all those inspections and checks but I'll try sometime soon. I had a CAI but not anymore and it's still on. Also, I don't think I've ever heard my gas tank make that "pfffhh" sound when taking the cap off. Doesn't sound like it is pressurized....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts