NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
HAHAH...auto GT with 65K on the ODO, meatball altezzas, ugly ass non-functional side vents, I dont even know wtf he was trying to do with the rear side windows, possibly the worst side skirts known to man, and the best part, an AUTOGRAPHED PHOTO of VIN DIESEL!!! Whats not to like??? $20k is a steal!:rofl:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Good eye Mistrimeat, I didn't even notice the rear quarter windows, I think that they were trying to make them look like vents.

If you ditched the altezza's and gunmetal rims I think that it would look OK, but in the end, you would still be driving an auto GT. If it were manual it would be a fun ride, but auto + GT = no fun to drive. It's definately not worth anywhere near $20,000

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Hhahaha all those vents for air to go into the body... where does it go out? Can't imagine all the wind noise it makes.

·
Registered
397 Posts
tsk tsk. why u guys hating on that ride? there seemed to be so much worked he put in. looks good imo.

to bad its auto though.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
anyone noticed that the SHIFT LOCK release button cover is missing? (9th pic down) why? "restored to it's present" wtf, unless it was a wreck, why would a 7th gen celi NEED to be restored?

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
that dude lives here in FL i saw that car at HIN...didn't have the altezzas yet...

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Ugly, the rims are horrible, the vents look ghey, and I it is full of problems. Why else would he say it is restored and have the shift lock button missing? Sounds like he got in a wreck.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
he lives in longwood florida, its yellow with a real nice red pearl. the vents by the window he was trying to do something different because everyone else has the same vents on the side, and the vents on the side you guys calls (gills) are custom made from stractch and they are nice. They seats are two tone leather. He knows a body shop. VRAL Body Shop. He does all custom body work. I personally like the car. I dont like the altezzas though. I have told him to get rid of the.

·
Premium Member
5,032 Posts
The car is alright..it looks well done in many aspects...the vents and altezzas bring it down, but I really like the interior.

The windshield banner has to go, also...

The only thing that seriously concerns me is the "rebuilt title"...that SEVERLY affects the market value of the car.

It's not even CLOSE to being worth 20k...more like 10k with a title like that.

Modifications are simply not a factor to most people, and they don't count in the price.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts