NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,923 Posts
Nope. Get worse with higher RPM? Sounds like rod knock.

·
15,923 Posts
Cleaned VVT oil screen?

·
15,923 Posts
The valve train chatter is normal. Should sound like a sewing machine. The lower slower sound is like rod knock, possibly a VVT issue, or maybe belt tensioner.

Or is there something I'm missing?

·
Registered
375 Posts
thats why i sent the video cause now iam at a dead end
Can't really diagnose anything from 9 seconds... What sound specifically is your concern?

Reactions: 2way

·
Registered
494 Posts
Geeze Us 2way.. don’t you know anything. There’s even a video .. you blokes are no help at all.. he comes here for help, asks a vague question and gets all the answers he already knows. No help at all.

Actually reminds me of the bloke who told us not to worry because WE would fix his issue soon enough.

·
15,923 Posts
What can I say, mechanical isn't my forte. 😉

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Geeze Us 2way.. don’t you know anything. There’s even a video .. you blokes are no help at all.. he comes here for help, asks a vague question and gets all the answers he already knows. No help at all.

Actually reminds me of the bloke who told us not to worry because WE would fix his issue soon enough.
2way was very helpful

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
that the rev counter its going down than up and down again
And how long is it doing that for? If it's just the idle dropping, raising, and the dropping back to idle, that's fine. If it keeps doing that for an extended period of time, then you have idle surge.

·
Registered
375 Posts
can you correct it cause is annoying me hehe
Nope, it's just something the engine does, you learn to live with it after a while. It annoyed me as well for the longest time, but now I'm used to it.

·
Registered
732 Posts

Dammit i missed all the fun lol

2000 GTS Turbo

1 - 20 of 21 Posts