NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, although I do not have a Celica yet, I am set on getting one. I have seen several in my area for sale and I am torn between which to buy. Assuming I can come up with the money in time I have seen a few I like. The first is a white 2004 GT with 63k miles on it auto 4 speed tranny for 2.2k. I like the color on this but I think i prefer a GT-S. I have also seen a Black 2000 GT-S 6 speed with 108k miles on it priced at 7k. I am considering this because it is a GT-S with relatively low mileage. Thirdly, I have seen a 2001 GT-S with 93k miles on it, but I do not know the price. It's color is Spectra blue mica. Assuming i can come up with roughly 7-9k in time which one would you recommend I get? I am leaning mostly toward the '01 blue GT-S but I'm not sure, I am seeking opinions.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
It really comes down to do you care about speed? If you do then go with manual GT-S, no exception. Anything besides manual GT-S will be slow. If speed is not an issue then go for whatever you can get a good deal on.

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
The first is a white 2004 GT with 63k miles on it auto 4 speed tranny for 2.2k.
I bet that is a spam.. Post up the link

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
GTS hands down. You'll love lift.

And yea,that 04 GT does sound like spam aka fake ad

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Thorough test-drive regardless of what you look at. If it's a 6-speed, upshift and downshift a LOT to check for grinds. Ask for all maintenance records.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.