NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It was a nice sunny day, beautiful breeze, sounds of music from his car, the sunroof, the wind blowing across his hair, the nice blue sky... Heck it was his day, he even got blue shirts to match his celica, ALL OF A SUDDEN BAMB 2 vehicles are hit in front of him now another one! then BOOM!! Now he sits on the lawn feeling like SH*T.... but on the bright side he was the only one who didnt need any medical treatment...the rest were transported to a local hospital

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
ZenoGenProducts said:

It was a nice sunny day, beautiful breeze, sounds of music from his car, the sunroof, the wind blowing across his hair, the nice blue sky... Heck it was his day, he even got blue shirts to match his celica, ALL OF A SUDDEN BAMB 2 vehicles are hit in front of him now another one! then BOOM!! Now he sits on the lawn feeling like SH*T.... but on the bright side he was the only one who didnt need any medical treatment...the rest were transported to a local hospital
I wonder what car they were in.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Daaaaaaaaamnnnn! That sucks!

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
was this your car? sorry for the stupid question

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thats alright at least he aint lying in a hospital bed suckin for air. all hes got to worry about is the other guys' insurance goin up.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
ahhh its just a scratch it can be fix.. lol jk man.. but yea is that you?

·
Banned
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Carbonized_GT said:
was this your car? sorry for the stupid question
no its not my car but it would suck to be him, others car were flipped over and ppl were badly hurt but hes not so i think thats something to be glad for.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
dibs on the headlight!

:chuckles:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
wow poor thread starts out sooooo sad and ends up as a joke, peeps making funny comments but its alright, some humor is always needed especially when you wrecked ur car and send who knows how many peeps to the hospital and sitting on the grass thinking bout subaru... lol u guys are comidians

1 - 20 of 32 Posts