NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've had my car for 6 months now. and i'm about done with the appearance mods. . hopefully as my business does well, i'll put money away for a turbo kit. suspension, rims and tires.

i've still got parts laying around waiting to be installed. sway bars are probably the most difficult. but with school and the business, i'll be lucky to work on it. i also plan on painting the headlights and calipers black. and possibly painting the rims bronze. i also gotta sound proof my wing and install the fender/under engine plastics. damn where has time gone?

my friends rsx

mods so far:

cf hood, kam bumper, trd sides and rear, painted rims, kam race wing, 03 +interior 03+sunroof, 03 leather rear bucket seats, jdm door sills, bb modded ebay w/k&n filter, kenwood excelon, kicker 15" L7, tien s-tech springs, southbend clutch, fidanza flywheel, mrs lsd. trd front sway, hotchkis rear comp sway.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
00gtsGETemHIGH said:
yupp, that's what a 50 dollars gets you. but for me, worth it, till i get a complete paint job.
if i was you i would sand that area down a little and atleast put some primer and clear coat on it :shrugs: just so its doesnt chip more? :shrugs: imma do that with a small rust/paint chipp area on my rear passenger quarter panel
:ugh:

·
Registered
309 Posts
looks good-I think u need to angle your spoiler down a little though, looks strange like that. anywho, good look you have goin..looks familiar..i have a RMM spoiler with CF blade getting painted right now..looks like we have similar tastes

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.