NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy crap....these are sick!?

linky

Don't know if I'm a little late on this one...but when did these start getting produced in color? Figured I'd post it just in case. They're in a green and purple housing too.

-L8terz

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
eh.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
i have seen them in all gReEn, it was nasty. but i figured they probably also molded into other colors as well, hence, this example...

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
meh...

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Even with the red housing, it still looks weird. You can still see the meatball portion that they were notoriously known for. Maybe Dooly can use these to fabricate another style of LED. Looks like he can use that brake portion of it.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
ragingpaseo said:
i have seen them in all gReEn, it was nasty. but i figured they probably also molded into other colors as well, hence, this example...
yep. those green one's are gross. celica's didn't even come in green. kinda odd, but it'll ok i guess

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
TRD-CELICA-GT02 said:
Even with the red housing, it still looks weird. You can still see the meatball portion that they were notoriously known for. Maybe Dooly can use these to fabricate another style of LED. Looks like he can use that brake portion of it.
LOL maybe...

·
Registered
181 Posts
I don't know if I like them. I think it would work better if it was a darker red. It comes across as almost a pinkish

1 - 15 of 15 Posts