Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
lol theres not many of us

·
Registered
278 Posts
lol theres not many of us
:wave:
nope, though ive seen a few modded celi's pop up the last couple of months around here :shrugs:

·
Oh Hai
4,252 Posts
lol u see many modded ones but not many of them come to this forum. off the top of my head theres at least 10 celicas i know thats from MA and are on this forum. anyone up for a meet around the end of may?

·
Registered
278 Posts
^^ start leaving newcelica.org love notes ;)
i would but there's only one I've seen actually parked, all the others were driving when i saw them.

and I'm not sure id be up for another meet until i get some more work done on mine :sadpace:

·
Registered
217 Posts
lol u see many modded ones but not many of them come to this forum. off the top of my head theres at least 10 celicas i know thats from MA and are on this forum. anyone up for a meet around the end of may?
i would definately be up for a meet. lets do this, i should be getting my car out soon lols. snakebite, you should still come. i still came last time and i had a big gash from my hit and run lols.

·
Registered
278 Posts
if it gets set up I'll probably end up going. I said the same thing about the last meet I knew about and ended up going anyways :gap:

·
Registered
217 Posts
if it gets set up I'll probably end up going. I said the same thing about the last meet I knew about and ended up going anyways :gap:
yea i remembered, you had a couple pieces unpainted but it looks like you painted it from your sig. what mods are you trying to get done before the next meet?

·
Registered
278 Posts
yea i remembered, you had a couple pieces unpainted but it looks like you painted it from your sig. what mods are you trying to get done before the next meet?
the rear and the fender still aren't painted and the side skirts don't fit at all so they aren't on. the front bumper needs to be replaced again cause the fitment sucks and its got a bunch of holes in it. the only real changes ive been able to make since the meet was to paint the front and the door patch, and put on side markers :| i just want it to be at least decent looking for the meet

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
If we have one at the end of june/July I will go... end of may is crazy for me with finals and starting a new job...
End of june would give me enough time to settle things out as well as purchase new rims and tires / repair the damage on my front bumper...

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
pft your just upset cause my car is so much nicer =p

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
^^ start leaving newcelica.org love notes
lol

if its on the western part of MA im right on the boarder so its not too much of a drive and u guys and ur high taxes make for some nice rodes and who dosnt love doing 100 down the shoulder =P if there better than statin island and new jersy... im down lol

·
One Final Storm
3,472 Posts
the rear and the fender still aren't painted and the side skirts don't fit at all so they aren't on. the front bumper needs to be replaced again cause the fitment sucks and its got a bunch of holes in it. the only real changes ive been able to make since the meet was to paint the front and the door patch, and put on side markers :| i just want it to be at least decent looking for the meet
where did you get the kit from? and we've all got projects going so no worries if it's not done, you should still go :D

If we have one at the end of june/July I will go... end of may is crazy for me with finals and starting a new job...
End of june would give me enough time to settle things out as well as purchase new rims and tires / repair the damage on my front bumper...
lol, didn't that get damaged like 7+ months ago? i hear you on getting stuff done though...i've been trying to finish up a project myself, but i keep finding out that i'm missing components and when i order them they don't fit. i'm ready to pull my hair out :angry:

old crew is getting boring :gap:
well you'll be in florida soon enough...say hi to mido for me :chuckles:

lol

if its on the western part of MA im right on the boarder
david usually sets them up in/around braintree so he can get his bubbletea fix :gap:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts