NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted from Aussie Celica.net

Still not sure if i can make it... I prefer night cruises, but will wait and see...

Details are as below - off the toymods post :

Contact Details - Andrew 0413-889-068 or Mik 0411-822-003

Date: Saturday 11th of September, 2004.

Time: 11:30am

Melways reference: Map 44, J4.

Hopefully we'll have a small area to ourselves, we hope to use the small carpark on the immediate left as you pull into the Picnic Area. Please try and park here if you can.

Cruise route: We are in the process of planning a cruise route, depending on the interest, we are planning to do the "Yarra Scenic Drive" which leads into Warrandyte. This will be after we've had plenty of time to chat, check out each others cars, drink and eat!

Please feel free to ask questions, hope to see everyone there on the 11th of September!

PS: As mentioned before, refreshments will be provided. We are planning on a small sausage sizzle as well, depending on interest. We also hope to have some window stickers made up, in the Classic Celica cursive font. These will read "Classic Celica Club of Victoria", with the website underneath. All of this will be free!

Visit the website and forums for more details, or call Mik or myself!

http://cccvic.cjb.net/ - Classic Celica Club of Victoria Website

Anyway - i WILL be bringing the Gt4 to this meet for definate + it would be great to see us all come out to support their club + have a good meet up at the same time ..

·
Registered
245 Posts
i think im gonna end up goin to see my ORIGINAL car i wanted to get.... GT4 baby!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts