NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have at home spare 9 pin door lock actuator for Celica. It looks the mechanical parts will sit OK, but im lost in wiring. In car is 6 pin wiring but the spare parts, looks like has 2 motors and 9 wires. Please is here some solution how to bridge this? If there will be the same colors of wiring, it will be easy job - but now, im lost in colors. Please can somebody help me?

CARcolors
  • blue
  • blue/white
  • blk
  • white/blk
  • brown
  • yellow/blk

SPARE PARTS colors
  • blue
  • white/blue
  • white/red
  • blk
  • yellow
  • blk/red
  • red
  • yellow/red
  • green

Thank you!

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,582 Posts
The actual actuator in the door takes a 6 pin connector. The jumper from the actuator to the kickpanel terminates in a 10 pin connector. There should only be one (1) motor in a ZZT231's door actuator. The ZZT231's actuators only use 5 wires at each actuator. There are also some color differences LH or RH sides. I'd have to go digging. But, the folding mirror wiring might be in the kickpanel connector also. What you've shown doesn't make much sense to me - yet. The car connector looks correct. Yet, the colors do not coincide with the schematic. There may be EURO color differences. But, it looks like it might be the LH door car part & you're just a lil off on the colors. 1-Blue/Red, 2-Blue/White, 3-, 4-Black, 5-Brown, 6-Yellow/Black. Further info &/or additional photos are needed. Are you trying to put an '87 actuator into an '01?

Connector @ actuator:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi. It is strange. It may be probably USA / EU differences. Because these parts are in Celica Right door which i have on the car now and my car is from USA. It is 2000 GT-S... It looks like there are two motors (one horizontal and second is vertical) in this actuator now and - the wiring and connector is completely different. Please take the look on the photo. The part should work, because it can be sitting on the right place, but the wirring is completely different. For me, is no problem do some test and resolder it, but im lost in question "how?"

Thank you!

20210627_122753.jpg 20210627_122824.jpg 20210627_122859.jpg 20210627_122841.jpg

·
15,582 Posts
I've no idea what that part is from. But, it does not appear to be a ZZT230-231 part. The 7th gen Celica door lock actuator only has one motor & it reverses direction lock/unlock. Without knowing what/where that part is from, I can't really make any determination as to what the wiring goes to in that part to be able to even tell you how to marry it in. There are different p/n's for the EURO part. Can you find any part number on it?

The EURO numbers are:
69310LOCK ASSY, FRONT DOOR, RH
69030-20490
69320LOCK ASSY, FRONT DOOR, LH
69040-20560

The USDM numbers are:
9310LOCK ASSY, FRONT DOOR, RH
69030-20500W(POWER DOOR LOCK)
69320LOCK ASSY, FRONT DOOR, LH
69040-20550W(POWER DOOR LOCK)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi. Thank you so much! I was find what im looking for here
- because of your tips on parts numbers! Thank you!

BTW - it is interesting, but in the EU versions are realy two motors in doors.

Attachments

·
15,582 Posts
Glad you were able to solve it. I don't have access to a Euro schematic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts