NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week went to the Toyota dealer to change the sunroof under warantee bc's it had some wear scratches (sun cracks). The dealer told me that they have to order one bc's they didn't have it on stock and today when I receive the car it had a RED sunroof that says Celica. The sunroof has a red "matrix" in the plastic glass and says celica...I'm very surprized to see this bc's not even the Toyota Tech's have seen one..I'll post pics as soon as I can..
I'll apreciate if any one of you guys know more info on this "sunroof"

BRGS
RED

·
Registered
860 Posts
I think all the early 2000 gts model have it and after that they change the tint to black. I need to get mine replace also because the tint is peeling on the sunroof. I wonder if they have carbon blue tint for it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have a 2000 GTS and I just had mine replaced for the stress lines in the plastic. They replaced it with the glass one that's on 2003 models. It is so clear compared to the "worn" original that it is amazing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.