NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way to Rockville I ran in to a guy that had a 2000 Accord coupe V6 Comptech supercharged. So all these people are asking me to run him. he pops the hood and I see the Comptech SC. He also had no cat or exhaust. Im like ok why do you want to race me:ugh:. Then hes like cuz people said that you have the fastest celica. Hes like I never lost to a celica. I just start to laugh. So then he asks to see my hood and I pop it. theres really nothing there to see:confused:. His girl friend swears my radiator is an intercooler ahahah riiiiiiiiight. So when I finally get him to understand I just have I/E we roll. Im thinkin that I might lose. We hit the high way and we do it off a 35 mph roll. Honks 3 times and we go. It was instant pull away. I just left him. I stopped after I was about 4 cars ahead. Then we do it again. Same outcome. Then the 3rd time I let him get a jump on me and he goes on the 2nd honk. I still pull instant. Then he gives me the thumbs up and takes the exit. Cool guy:thumbup:. He told me he got all his things done at vertex motorsports. Ok pc

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey paul do u know the guy? he has the custom rear lights and invader cf hood and the car is silver. he also has a cf wing. he used to have volx but now he has S2000 rims, do u know him?

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
yeah i know who you are talking about i just cannot think of his name at this moment i see his car all the time everywhere its a pretty sweet show car :)

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
i read about the comptech supercharger for the v6 accord on some honda magazine. it was pretty pathetic how a supercharged car only was able to hit 7.3 on 0-60. i think the sc accord ran a 15.7 on the 1/4.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont know, he said he ran the car before the SC and he got high 15s. and then ran it after he got it on and ran a 14.6. but i dont know cuz i really pulled hard and fast on this guy.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
wtf thats messed, I had a 98 v6 accord coupe and i had i/e/h/pullies and i ran a 15.3

That thing should easily be in the mid to high 14's

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LaW said:
wtf thats messed, I had a 98 v6 accord coupe and i had i/e/h/pullies and i ran a 15.3

That thing should easily be in the mid to high 14's
yeah thats what im saying. everywhere i look, the specs for that car stock in the 1/4 mile are 15s. so what the hell is going on?:confused:

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
7THSIGN said:

yeah thats what im saying. everywhere i look, the specs for that car stock in the 1/4 mile are 15s. so what the hell is going on?:confused:

This is the last gen accord right with the auto v6? Well stock for my v6 I ran a 16.1 so....

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no cuz he poped the hood and i saw it was V6, maybe it was slow cuz it was auto, cuz thats all the V6 comes in.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
is that all he had on the car? if that was the case it would probably just be a low 15 second car or maybe just maybe int he upper 14's,... when i ran my 15.3 with that car i had comptech header which got me about 20 whp and i had aem cai, and aem pullies, and tanabe exhaust... if i added that supercharger on top of all that i would have probalby hit mid to low 14's

1 - 20 of 21 Posts