NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After deciding to buy a tC a few weeks ago and throwing my celica on autotrader last week it sold a lot quicker then expected.

Putting my order in on Saturday with a friend at the dealers for a Flint Mica tC which should arrive in 4-6 weeks :).

Til then im stuck with a crappy z3 which hurts my legs and is uncomfortable as hell to drive :(.

So long celica hello tC in a few weeks!

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
Originally posted by KD00GTS
After deciding to buy a tC a few weeks ago and throwing my celica on autotrader last week it sold a lot quicker then expected.

Putting my order in on Saturday with a friend at the dealers for a Flint Mica tC which should arrive in 4-6 weeks :).

Til then im stuck with a crappy z3 which hurts my legs and is uncomfortable as hell to drive :(.

So long celica hello tC in a few weeks!
congrats on the tC. Make it a Panda :wiggle:

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Originally posted by ToyoGT
congrats on the tC. Make it a Panda :wiggle:
that would require repainting the car white.......probably isn't something he'd want to do to a brand new car specially since he could have gotten one in white in the first place

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
Originally posted by party2go
that would require repainting the car white.......probably isn't something he'd want to do to a brand new car specially since he could have gotten one in white in the first place
:rofl: Very good, Scott.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Originally posted by schlegelbagel
Once again, Scotty fails to see the general sarchasm....
i'm going to have frog for dinner :evil:

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Originally posted by marc
tC ?

c'mon man, for that price you coulda gotten a Mazda 3s, Sentra SE-R Spec-V, Civic SI, or a used SRT-4/RSX-S/RX-7.
gdamn man, you can never be fucking happy for anyone else can you? wtf? every time someone says they got a [insert car here] you have to be like:

ohh man, the [insert car here] sucks...or
you should've gotten a [insert car here] and turboed it.

Bottom line, the tC is one, if not the best, value you can get out there. Not everyone is still looking at a high revver performance oriented car.

Like Larry said, and your point is?

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
:werd:

People have different reasons for buying different cars. I could have gotten many different cars new or used when I got my WRX. I chose the WRX.

Oh, I forgot the whole point of posting:

Kevin -- you have to come to a meet again, bring the tC. Also go to newscion.org with the rest of us. :D

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
Originally posted by XYRCNCP
gdamn man, you can never be fucking happy for anyone else can you? wtf? every time someone says they got a [insert car here] you have to be like:

Bottom line, the tC is one, if not the best, value you can get out there. Not everyone is still looking at a high revver performance oriented car.

I'm all for any car you can make a Panda. And the tC would look good as a Panda :wiggle:

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
marc said:
Mom, a Minivan ?

c'mon mom, for that price you coulda gotten a Mazda 3s, Sentra SE-R Spec-V, Civic SI, or a used SRT-4/RSX-S/RX-7.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT ANY OF THOSE??

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
Originally posted by XYRCNCP

at least he didn't say turbo it

1 - 20 of 32 Posts