NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
niiice vid!!! i got to actuually watch it because im on my sisters laptop... faster thanmy 56k,,,lol ...

wanna do my school video project? haha

·
Registered
480 Posts
awww...i've got to wait for it to download. 1%? Wooh!

might as well type while i'm waiting. I was headed back home from work on saturday in mild traffic along the 101 south. i was just cruising alot when i noticed that a pair of guys in a jetta in the left lane ahead of me had a video camera. the passenger had it out the window and aimed in my direction as low as he could. i was kinda curious about that because my front end looks pretty stock except for the cf hood, jdm side markers, and missing grille/emblem. never found out why there were taping.

4% woot! woot!

ever play starcraft? drop ship pilot says "we're in the pipe. Five, five, five." know where it comes from? Aliens. There's alot of stuff taken from that movie that you can find in starcraft, including the way buildings/structures look and things that people say. also, the face huggers of Half Life are some what similar to those of Aliens. James Cameron did a good job on that flick.

26%!

Thai people use "555" alot in chat alot. How do i know? I've tried out a korean based MMORPG that had alot of thai (dont know why it was so popular with them, but they seemed to outnumber north american players on the international forum). apparently "ha" means the number 5 in Thai. and thus you get "hahaha". it took me the longest time to figure it out. other popular phrases used by the thai players were "woot! woot!" and "i thai, u thai?"

34%

·
Registered
525 Posts
There is a part 2?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.