NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few people and i are trying to get a meet together in the new england area. if anyone is interested just let me know.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I would like to go to the meet. I live in middletown connecticut. Where were you planning on having it.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
im interested as always.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I am From Bristol Rhode Island we are not sure where we would like to have the meet yet. The more people we get to give opinions, the easier it will be to choose a place. Any suggestions let me know!Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Colt State park is on the water in Bristol. Its about 20-30 minutes north of newport, Its a beautifull park. Usually every sunday there is some kind of car gathering, as long as the weather holds out.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I'd love to go to a celi meet. I just moved up here and know no one.

26th is no good for me, but pick when you want to do it and I will see if I can go.

·
Registered
129 Posts
The 26th is also good for myself. I also might have been at the meriden mall a couple days ago. Can't really remember MFChop.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, well by the end of the week we will try to have a date set. If anyone has any suggestions about anything for the meet just let me know

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
i can maybe make it depending on whether my turbo is working properly. Just a few kinks I need to get out of it, but it shouldn't be too long for that to happen.

·
Registered
377 Posts
New Britain here, How about we all go to Berlin Turnpike???? How about that??? Havent gotten any tickets lately but with bunch of Celicas it might be fun hehehehe. Anybody up for it????
Ps. If ya wing/spoilerless i dont want ya :p I want to be the only one with bold hatch. j/k

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
thats an idea! i havent been there since last year. we could even do go-karts too. anyone from CT want to arrange this? someone who knows the area better

1 - 20 of 68 Posts