NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Fuck off. Fuck you. You're all fucking losers who really need to get a better grasp on reality. If I ever see any of you taking an exit ramp at 95-100mph I swear I will follow you through that exit and rip you out of your car to beat you with my bismuth knuckles.
You could not, would not. You see people do this everyday.

If you have ever driven drunk or driven high, which you have, you have no place to speak. On the bus or off the bus.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
You could not, would not. You see people do this everyday.

If you have ever driven drunk or driven high, which you have, you have no place to speak. On the bus or off the bus.
Apparently he thinks that driving enthusiastically can only be achieved when endangering people.

Which brings me to my original point. ..his input on this thread is absolutely useless given his lack of understanding in the topic.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Drunk? Depends on your definition of drunk. I'm actually very responsible in that regard.

But smoking weed? I'm smoking weed in my car 98% of the time I'm driving it. Call the cops, I don't give a fuck.
I took my license test high when I was 16. Smoked a blunt with my buddy right before going in.
I'm fucking cool. My e-cred just went up 7 pts.
I don't even have window tint. That's how much fuck I give.

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
Drunk? Depends on your definition of drunk. I'm actually very responsible in that regard.

But smoking weed? I'm smoking weed in my car 98% of the time I'm driving it. Call the cops, I don't give a fuck.
I took my license test high when I was 16. Smoked a blunt with my buddy right before going in.
Ah such promise from an early age

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
Which brings me to my original point. ..his input on this thread is absolutely useless given his lack of understanding in the topic.
The only input I've provided is rhetoric and also making fun of you for being a douchebag and for your "spirited" driving on an exit ramp and taking right angle turns at 65mph. :chuckles:

I literally have not commented on anything else besides that, aside from when you swallow my bait whole, then, of course, I will respond. :)

·
Oh. Snap. Ohsnapohsnap
2,517 Posts
The only input I've provided is rhetoric and also making fun of you for being a douchebag and for your "spirited" driving on an exit ramp and taking right angle turns at 65mph. :chuckles:

I literally have not commented on anything else besides that, aside from when you swallow my bait whole, then, of course, I will respond. :)
Literally huh? I know you're stupid, but shit, I didn't know you had piss poor memory as well. You commented quite clearly about pegging, and your opinion on it

Proving you wrong is so easy. Soo so easy.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
You commented quite clearly about pegging, and your opinion on it

Proving you wrong is so easy. Soo so easy.
It doesn't take a car enthusiast to tell you that pegging a car to it's limits is stupid. My two year old niece would tell you the same thing.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts

I don't even have window tint. That's how much fuck I give.

This is actually funny. No jokes. Like lol style. Quit the fighting guys, best other 2 guys on this site can't be against each other.

As for driving high, you are not 100% when doing so. Period. That is a fact. Not as bad as drinking, but off the bus, on the bus. Ominubus. Magna charger. Magna Carta. Aunty meridian, uncle meridian.

·
You know nothing.
2,142 Posts
I'm not 100% ever Manny (regardless of the use of performance enhancing drugs or not), so arguing it's better for me to be sober when driving is somewhat irrelevant I think.

At least when I'm high I get the feeling that I'm paying more attention to the road and what's going on around me... :chuckles:

·
(..+
2,523 Posts
I'm not 100% ever Manny (regardless of the use of performance enhancing drugs or not), so arguing it's better for me to be sober when driving is somewhat irrelevant I think.

At least when I'm high I get the feeling that I'm paying more attention to the road and what's going on around me... :chuckles:
Been driving high everyday for 6 years and never gotten into an accident. meanwhile my sober 24 year old friends have totaled 2 and 3 cars by now. But i think that has to do with tolerance, if you're not a day-in day-out smoker its probably not a good look to be driving stoned. but its just so much fun..

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Been driving high everyday for 6 years and never gotten into an accident. meanwhile my sober 24 year old friends have totaled 2 and 3 cars by now. But i think that has to do with tolerance, if you're not a day-in day-out smoker its probably not a good look to be driving stoned. but its just so much fun..
I lived in North Philly for 21 years where 150 of Philly's yearly 400 murders happen and I have never got shot. So I guess none of those 150 people who got murdered died.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
If I ever see any of you taking an exit ramp at 95-100mph I swear I will follow you through that exit and rip you out of your car to beat you with my bismuth knuckles.
You gotta be able to catch us first. :chuckles:

·
(..+
2,523 Posts
I lived in North Philly for 21 years where 150 of Philly's yearly 400 murders happen and I have never got shot. So I guess none of those 150 people who got murdered died.
Lmao.. wut? how is that even sort of the same? You're dumb as fuck dude.

I control my smoking and driving. If someone wants to draw a gun on me and pull the trigger that's pretty much completely outside my control. The point being made here is that I've gotten into fewer accidents being blazed everytime I drive in comparison to the many people i know who have been at fault in multiple accidents being completely sober. I just don't believe smoking and driving belongs in the same league with drinking and driving in terms of impairment.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Lmao.. wut? how is that even sort of the same? You're dumb as fuck dude.

I control my smoking and driving. If someone wants to draw a gun on me and pull the trigger that's pretty much completely outside my control. The point being made here is that I've gotten into fewer accidents being blazed everytime I drive in comparison to the many people i know who have been at fault in multiple accidents being completely sober. I just don't believe smoking and driving belongs in the same league with drinking and driving in terms of impairment.

You're an incompetent imbecile by all means.
Don't you always call out those who miss sarcasm? What you believe doesn't change a fucking thing. What you have experienced doesn't either you simple minded fuck.

·
(..+
2,523 Posts
You must have been born in the 90's.

PantechP8000 says it all.
I wasn't actually.

and my 7 year old garbage, entry level smartphone dictates me being born in the 90's? if anything the newer generation would never tolerate the hunk-of-junk phone i use. It's called having 4 months left on my AT&T contract and not wanting to drop $400 on a phone considering I wont be renewing my contract with them~

41 - 60 of 66 Posts