NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I see these guys again cause I fully plan to teach em a lesson :)

my girl was drivin me home and she barely drives over the speed limit. lol some stupid riceboys in a GT decided they wanted to race us. of course she ignores them cause for 1 an auto civic aint goin nowhere in a hurry lol and she doesnt do that stuff. I gues they were disappointed that a lowered civic wasnt gonna race so they kept screwing around trying to egg her on I guess. I was pretty pissed but there wasnt exactly anything we could do cause its not like we could out run the idiots.

we hit a red light right before my house and the left lane was occupied so these goobers pulled up in the right turn lane. (I was hopin theyd turn but knew they prolly wouldnt) I started to get outa the car but she yelled at me and told me to just ignore them :rolleyes: light turned green and we sat there for a sec just in case but the little ricers sat there too. sure enough when she went the little fags took off and cut her off almost hittin her front bumper even though she was goin slow. if that wasnt enough they put their flashers on and slowed down and pulled to her right (not a lane) and started acting like a$$es again. I was hopin they'd turn the corner towards my house but they didnt. they turned on the next street. soon as we got to my house I pulled my car out and went after them cause I was a little peeved ;)

the road they took is pretty long and no turnoffs so I took a shorter way to where the road ended and beat them to it. they got lucky though cause a cop was behind them. so I went home.

If I find out who it was or if i find out they are from one of the boards I will not be very nice.

·
It is known.
8,235 Posts
it was prolly someone from that "other celica board"

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Hate to see a fellow celica owner doing stupid ass stunt like this... You should pull up to the cop and tell the cop that these guys were doing illegal speed contest, you were witness to it and you got the phone number of the woman that was harassed by them. Did you get their license number?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
i would hate to come into the racing stories tomorrow and see "celica gt owns lowered civic".......that would be bad

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
I see wayyy to many ricer celica's in houston :(

·
Registered
599 Posts
sorry to hear mike. yeah kids these days are just asses. my finace and i were headed home and these kids in a 93 accord were egging me to race , those idiots even asked for my fiance's phone number to provoke me in which i replied "but wouldn't your bf be jealous". well they nearly ran us off the damn road. my first concern was to get my finace safe and then drive off to go after them. but of course the woman woulnd't let me and all i did was file a complaint on the license plate (for all the good that did it). still makes me mad thinking about how they could endanger people's lives like that...

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
actually that would make for an interesting thread :) If I was driving it woulda been different. lol but she was driving so it just pissed me off.

yeah I got the plate number. :)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
hmmm i say we find em and beat the **** out of him. that sh!t is not cool whatsoever. next time mike just throw **** heavy ass **** at thier car.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Rickclarke23 said:
i would hate to come into the racing stories tomorrow and see "celica gt owns lowered civic".......that would be bad
No, that would be entertainment.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by 00silverGTS6spd
I started to get outa the car but she yelled at me and told me to just ignore them :rolleyes:
Super Mike:chuckles:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
that was me in the civic with the awesome irresistable cut spring look, i got an APC neon shift knob too.. , i traded in my Z for it...

ITS NOT DELIVERY ITS.. DI GIORNO!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
dude.. if i were you.. i would have run out the car with the maddest face i could put on and run towards the car mad fast.. then stop real quick right by the window and be like "hey man.. can i bum a cigarette?"... hahahaha.. they'd **** their pants.. ive done it before.. but most of the effect was due to my look.. not everyone here has seen a 6'3'' 250lb mexican.. they should put me in like real TV or something. i never seen one get over 5'7''

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by TRDGTS026spd
dude.. if i were you.. i would have run out the car with the maddest face i could put on and run towards the car mad fast.. then stop real quick right by the window and be like "hey man.. can i bum a cigarette?"... hahahaha.. they'd **** their pants.. ive done it before.. but most of the effect was due to my look.. not everyone here has seen a 6'3'' 250lb mexican.. they should put me in like real TV or something. i never seen one get over 5'7''
real tv:gap:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts