3. jkandy12 (7th gen) [Jeric] Black w/ Black rims, Cali plates *WRX now?*

4. l10fug (7th gen) [Elton Fujii] Blue w/ Trial front & Kamei Wing

5. SILVER_05_GT (7th gen)

6. 808Joey (6th Gen) [Jon or JB] Black 6th gen

7. TRYLSTEG

8. steak (7th gen) [Jay] Black automagic w/ rsr exhaust *WRX now*

9. Asian Hitch (Scion TC)

10. DujuruPrincipe (7th gen) [Lee] Yellow w/ TRD kit

11. DreamOfLift / SILVER_05_GT (7th gen)

12. racerclexarowel (6th Gen) Silver w/ Veilside Kit?

13. Doctorsxadvocate (7th gen)

14. Jpn046 (7th gen) [Travis] White w/ black bumper, WRX rims

15. CelicaGT-S (5th gen)

16. jdmpnoi (7th gen) Slammed w/ Big spoiler?

17.Herosblade (Bike)

18.Miracle Zero (7th gen) [Mike] Dark Blue w/ TRD kit *old*

Silver Supercharged

19.KrazzyKuzz (5th gen)

20. Thich Cai Gi (7th gen) Black Tsunami w/ panda

21. llamaboiz (IS350)

22. skamaze (7th gen) Silver Sports M Kit

23. Toyota808 (7th gen) Black w/ Black rims & polish lip

24. crazeeracerchic (7th gen) Black Tsunami Kit

25.yukiMAIKO (7th gen)

26.808gt (7th gen) Wide Body Turbo

27.Rubito (7th gen)

28.Miss Lectrix (7th gen) White GT manual

inviting ALL celicas to post your name and some kind of description of your car, por favor.

·
Registered
531 Posts
808joey blk st204(6gc celica) the 4 eyed wonder.........lol real names Jon. fam. calls me JB.

since you guys are my yota fam you can call me that i know there are alot of jons in the world das why.........lol

·
Registered
321 Posts
L10Fug - Elton Fujii (get it?). 7th gen spectra blue celica. Trial front bumper. Kaminari sides. Action package rear. with (i think) a Kamei wing.

old pic at HRP scca

The last time I raced. back in august of last year

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
l10fug said:
L10Fug - Elton Fujii (get it?). 7th gen spectra blue celica. Trial front bumper. Kaminari sides. Action package rear. with (i think) a Kamei wing.
ha, i always wondered what your sn meant. does your wing have what looks like custom bracketed metal mounts? if so you must have tony's old wing. he sold it long time ago to another spec blue owner cuz he was planning to sell his car. he ended up holding onto it for a while. his celica looked good before he parted out. i havent seen him lately to ask if he still has it. i forget who the guy was that bought the wing. i wonder if he's still on here or has a celica?
but anyways the wing was from aerogear. a universal type, and he had the mount custom made to fit the celica's predrilled holes for the stock spoiler.

you guys all have pretty nice cars :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
this pic had 03+ tails photoshopped on cuz i couldnt decide if it was worth changing out. i cant find the original pic so this is all i have to offer. this was early on back in early 2004 i think. when i actually was still into cars and tried to keep it clean :)
now id rather have a car like llamaboiz's

my car still has the sports m kit, but now the rims are off. the exhaust is busted. inside still looks like im living in it, haha.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
skamikaze said:
this pic had 03+ tails photoshopped on cuz i couldnt decide if it was worth changing out. i cant find the original pic so this is all i have to offer. this was early on back in early 2004 i think. when i actually was still into cars and tried to keep it clean :)
now id rather have a car like llamaboiz's

my car still has the sports m kit, but now the rims are off. the exhaust is busted. inside still looks like im living in it, haha.
Nice Celi and Nice car port.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Thich Cai Gi
04 Celica GT
Tsunami Body kit...HKS Carbon-Ti Exhaust...Full Alpine Sound System...17" Axis Rims...Nitto Gen Tires...Neon Light Kits (Inside+Out)...Full Tanabe Strut bars...HID...TYC tail lights...and Tein SS Springs

·
Registered
674 Posts
Wow first time i seen other Tsunmi kits on here!!! Good to see you guys coming out! I seen the white one a few times before...and the other black one too.

this is before my trunk got smashed:

1 - 20 of 225 Posts