NewCelica.org Forum banner

81 - 100 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
hey everybody i live in AZ but the airforce is giving me the option to move to hawaii i wanted to check it out fist im really big into cars and wanted to find out how the car life is over there before i made up my mind if anyone can give me any info i woud be very thankfull and i also wanted to know if there are good custom car shops there

·
Registered
531 Posts
well im trying to bring the whole ToySciUs family together one bbq meet at a time.......umm custom shops.....what you have planned cuz i know Vakamon can do most jobs......umm police force sucks here they catch you for anything. the road sucks but you'll live.

hit me up if you do, would you be interested in joining CCO???

·
Registered
74 Posts
yo wats up my fellow celica crew! i just wanted to stop in an see wat was going on here...well IRAQ sucks only good thing is dont spend money so hit you bros up when i get back.....shootz

·
Registered
167 Posts
yeah he came to the jan meet. its a greddy s/c right??? forgot his name seen him twice never got a chance to talk
if thats the same one, is he tuned? cause he wanted to sample me, and got smoked...lol...i was driving my all motor rsx-s with a slipping clutch and still smoked him......

·
Registered
531 Posts
dont know if he's tuned, but that's what i remebered........oh 5 months ago :rofl: kinda light colored filipino/jap looking guy??? (if there is such a thing as a light flip)

·
Registered
2 Posts
hahaha yah that was me. yah im not tuned yet still dont know who to go to get a good tune maybe ask john reed the next time he comes down. lol anyway i dont remember being smoked i was more at you door if anything but anyway good race. what you running in that beast turbo-k.

and 05celicagt you smoked me with what car cuz if its that very nice looking white one on the first page i have never seen your car at the stadium whenever im racing. If your the guy i remember I recall the first time we met you telling me your friend was driving that day with another car but i could be wrong. you could prolly refresh my memory by showing up this sunday and beating my time like you said you did.

·
Registered
3 Posts
if thats the same one, is he tuned? cause he wanted to sample me, and got smoked...lol...i was driving my all motor rsx-s with a slipping clutch and still smoked him......
wow thats interesting...what kine mods you get? maybe should take em to the tracks first b4 saying "i smoked him"...idk

·
Registered
531 Posts
i dunno but strictly_local.....came to the jan meet. i was the only gen.6 there in between the 2 all tracs (black gen.4 and red gen.5) he was a cool guy to talk to breifly.
i dont know why so much hate..but supaferry you got a pm :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
hahaha yah that was me. yah im not tuned yet still dont know who to go to get a good tune maybe ask john reed the next time he comes down. lol anyway i dont remember being smoked i was more at you door if anything but anyway good race. what you running in that beast turbo-k.

and 05celicagt you smoked me with what car cuz if its that very nice looking white one on the first page i have never seen your car at the stadium whenever im racing. If your the guy i remember I recall the first time we met you telling me your friend was driving that day with another car but i could be wrong. you could prolly refresh my memory by showing up this sunday and beating my time like you said you did.
i remember talking to you down there that day. My friend was racing his BMW that day... your not the guy i raced.. this was a white guy with a red celica, carbon fiber hood , stock wheels, from schofield barracks or somewhere up there. thought you were that guy lol.. im bringing my car down there again though, not this sunday.. had a hit and run on my car at home depot, so my whole driver side door is smashed in right now.. putting it in the shop this week to get fixed, after it gets out im coming out to the next race down there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i dunno but strictly_local.....came to the jan meet. i was the only gen.6 there in between the 2 all tracs (black gen.4 and red gen.5) he was a cool guy to talk to breifly.
i dont know why so much hate..but supaferry you got a pm :D
yea read em just now...:fawk: haha but yea my fault i shouldnt have brought up the hate thing but sheit if your on the celica forums you mustve owned/own a celica or liked em alot. either way you enjoy something about the car (celica) so no need any oh i get one slipping clutch blah blah and i drive a n/a rsx. geez i swear you had a gts b4 or something like that so just cruise em no need any other kine comments....laters guys

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got a 2000 GT lowered, black and red, body kit will be installed soon. Turbo and Power FC on order, INJEN CAI and APEXi exhaust already installed. I am in the military and gonig to be on the Marine Base in early October. Is there going to be a meet around that time? Id like to show off the baby! Plus I need to know a good place to get my car properly tuned to work with the Turbocharger.

81 - 100 of 225 Posts