NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight around 8:30 I saw a silver celi, dropped with exhaust and yellow HEADLIGHTS leaving Tysons Corner, anyone here in the board? If so wuz up, DCM right here :thumbup:

·
Registered
538 Posts
I spotted a crap load of Celi's last night. There were tons parked in the parking garage at Macy's and Nordstrom Alexandria. I even carded one car...thought for sure it was someone from the board...FL tags and CF hood. Who could that be?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
hey i was there saturday,well,near there,i went shopping at potomac mills and then parked my car in a garage and hoped on the metro in springfield and took my best friend to D.C...but i saw 2 silver celi's and a red one,but they were stock

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
i was going to call.....but,i didn't want to bother you....but i plan on going back cause we got to the monument area at 6:00pm when the museums close and thats what we wanted to see and i want to see the zoo again,SO,if i come back up i'll call........sorry

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
I saw a blue Celica with a CF hood and lambo doors parked at a gas station in Moosic yesterday. There were 2 kids sitting in it that looked remarkably like the 2 garage attendants in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
dirtygts said:
ok fine I wana play too,I spotted a blue celica ,with black rims and exhaust on the corner of clopper and montgomery village avenue around 8 pmish
not me.

Anyone on I-95S between Springfield and Richmond yesterday about 2:30pm. Silver w/ kit and black aluminum spoiler. Couldn't catch up in the Buick. :)

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
spotted red gt with a huge apexi sticker in the rear quarterpanel window and i'm guessing an apexi exhaust .. it was an asian kid that looked like asian james and thought he was all that.. i didn't bother comming up to him and letting him know about dcm cause he looked too cool for that..

·
Registered
328 Posts
WillyWonka said:
I saw a blue Celica with a CF hood and lambo doors parked at a gas station in Moosic yesterday. There were 2 kids sitting in it that looked remarkably like the 2 garage attendants in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
rofl that's a classic.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
WillyWonka said:
Yeah, they were just sitting there, b/c they can't get the auto GT to accelerate fast enough to go on a joyride. :chuckles:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts