NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's been a while, but recently I have seen quite a few.

I just keep on forgetting to post!!!

Well, the first one was a few weeks ago, it was either Carbon Blue or Black :chuckles: with a Big APR wing on the back. I saw it right in front of my work (Muirkirk Meadows Rd) around 6pm.

Next I saw an '03 Spec Blue GTS with a banner sticker on the back window, last thursday. This was going up 95 and he got off on 198 headed towards Laurel. I first thought it was Slava :chuckles: but it was some asian dude. :AF:

And lastly I saw a spec blue celica HAULING some cargo tonight on 95!!! I past him and ducked into the rest stop and tried to find him again, but no lluck!

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
a celica TOWING? we can actually do that?! :chuckles:, I've seen a few around my neighborhood too, a red one with meatball lights and an 03 black about 2 blocks from my house....

it was either Carbon Blue or Black:chuckles:
:fawk:

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
I've seen quite a bit more lately too. 90% have been daily drivers that the owners don't care about.

I rode in traffic last week with a guy in a Silver. He had wheels and maybe a drop and a banner.

Two weeks ago I was in traffic with a cute young lady in a yellow GT w/ black vinyl down the center under the hood scoop. I kept looking over to give the "nod" but she wouldn't acknowledge. I did notice that she had front 1/4 panel damage and would have recomended Bill if she just gave me the time of day.

I spotted that chick from Fredrick, white GTS w/ racing club stickers and the basic mods. She was in the main lanes on 270 and I was in the access lanes. By the time I got out there she was 4-5 car lengths ahead. I was catching up but traffic got bad and she went HOV and left me. She was quite short and her passenger had the seat so far reclined I could barely see a forehead.

Lastly about a month ago I pull out of the office onto Montrose and there are 2 silver GT's together w/ nice looking ladies driving. We pull up to the light and I'm lined up midway between them. I could talk to both if need be, so I think to myself "Sweet we're always looking for more female members. Look at me pimping now b1tch!" Then I realize I have no chance of getting their attention w/o being a freak and scaring them off......... I'm driving Jen's buick. And their on the side that's rusted all to hell. :( Sorry guys.

I'll get that GTS that's on my street in the next few months.

·
Registered
538 Posts
For those that don't have big DCM7thGEN banners, we need a common DCM "sign" we can throw up when we roll past another Celi. We need our own gang sign so we can recognize. :headbang:

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
I say we do the Shocker sighn....:D

There are 2 CB(or black) Celi's at the Park and ride where I park my car and get on the Metro.........But they are GT's so i dont think they want to Mod them or anything :D

Slava

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
AerospaceBoy said:
For those that don't have big DCM7thGEN banners, we need a common DCM "sign" we can throw up when we roll past another Celi. We need our own gang sign so we can recognize. :headbang:
At night I flash the fogs.
During the day I wave. Hey, it works for Jeeps. :)

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
slava does look asian these days after he starting to date ....

:)

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
lol

not talking about penis size;)

still proving sequence

ruski->black->white->girble->asian

:D

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
No NO NO

ruski->donkey->girble

:wtf: get it right man....

Hey Slava -- I edited a couple of those out. You know which ones. I know you didn't mean anything by them, but they could be taken the wrong way.
-Jim

1 - 20 of 28 Posts