NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At about 9:20-9:30 on 495 heading towards tysons first was a girl on a silver Celi GT, Second was an unknown in a Silver Celi, and last was a girl in a Red GT with a Mosimoro Sticker on the left side of the license plate.........Hello Ladies.......j/k

Date - 3-25-03

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
I saw a black GT, lowered with a very tall APR wing with out of state tags this morning. It was headed North on 95. I turned off on Glebe Rd, he kept going N.

·
Registered
179 Posts
There's this really nice black celica with dual exausts at my old community college (HCC) I didn't have the club's business card so i just wrote him a note with my number and the site's address but I guess he/she never got back to me. I need to get business cards from Jake :p

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
JAKE bring an assload of business cards to hand out to the mods meet, please. We can all take some. I'll contribute to the repenishment fund.

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
AerospaceBoy said:
On a serious note, there is a black Celica w/ action package in the Woodland Beach area (off of Mayo Road) in Edgewater. Speak up!
lets go hunt em down. :evil: i have seen two other spectra blue celis in woodland beach, and there is one down in selby as well. we should just go knock on their front doors :chuckles:

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
if i see some peep in parking lots i talk to them

tell them about the site

but i think card will be more effective

·
Registered
538 Posts
industrialTOOL said:
lets go hunt em down. :evil: i have seen two other spectra blue celis in woodland beach, and there is one down in selby as well. we should just go knock on their front doors :chuckles:
:werd: I need to attach a megaphone to the car and do some DCM broadcasting. We can have our own recruitment day..."Looking for a few good Celi's".

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Saw a Carbon Blue Celica GT-S with thick white center stripe down the back. The bumper said Celica Signature series. Had two ladies inside tried to get them to chat for a sec but I was unsuccessful. :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.