NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am posting here before I sell on ebay. I grow tired of the "does that include shipping?" messages. Unless you are picking it up, someone is going to want to get paid to bring it to you!

AEM CAI silver GTS $75
OEM tail lights 2000 GTS $20
OEM springs $30
OEM shocks (four) $40
Ractive Coil-overs $20
A-pillars will hole cut for 1" tweeter (don't have to cut yours!) $30
Eurolite revers EL gauge overlay (white face). $15
Ractive 2 1/4" 7 color Oil pressure (white face). $25
Ractive 2 1/4" 7 color Voltage (white face). $25
PIE adaptor. Turns the CD changer control on radio to Aux input. Good for Sat radio or MP3 $45
JDM console painted Carbon Blue (OEM color) without screen. $50

Package -
Gauge.com 3 gauge pillar w/ Ractive A/F, Oil Pressure and voltage (prewired). All carbon blue EL with matching gauge overlays. (super cool in a far out kinda way). $125

The following items built by JL Audio R&D for the Celica test vehicle:
Speaker adaptors for front doors. $10
Fiberglass panel to cover the big access hole behind the panel (better midbass). $5
Amp rack made from welded tubular steel. Fits against the back seat an bolts to the OEM locations under the storage tray. Fits two JL Audio amps (300/4 or 500/1 or 300/2). Comes with some trim pieces. Takes little to no trunk space. $50
Two pairs of fiberglass kick panels. Wrapped in vinyl. One black one dyed to match interior. One made for a 4" speaker the other for a 4" and tweeter. Excellent fit! $75 pair.

I have no JL product for sale so please don't ask!
PM me with any questions. I can provide pics upon request.

·
Registered
335 Posts
How much for the amp rack? Im in the process of building my own but this is about the same design i was building.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DrPaine said:
How much for the amp rack? Im in the process of building my own but this is about the same design i was building.
It probably will not be cost-effective to ship this thing from FL to PA. It's not heavy because it's hollow tube, but it will be bulky with packaging. I was thinking this would be more of a local pickup thing.

·
Registered
396 Posts
i want the OEM tail lights!!!

and where can i find this "PIE adaptor. Turns the CD changer control on radio to Aux input. Good for Sat radio or MP3 $45"??

i already have a 10 changer hooked up, but is there anyway i could also attach this so i could handel my mp3 player or mp3/dvd music player

·
Registered
480 Posts
A-pillars will hole cut for 1" tweeter (don't have to cut yours!) $30
Ill probobly take these...
Condition?Are they painted? what size gauges do they fit? Do you have the gauges for sale? Do you have the tweeter for sale also? thanks

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
I want that console if it isn't sold already

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Do you have pics of the fiberglass panel that goes behind the doors? I'm interested if it bolts down to the existing door hardware.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts