NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for anyone in the bay area interested, there is going to be a toyo meet a week from saturday at the hooters on hillsborough ave next to sonic. time is 11:00a i think. check it out on tamparacing.com in the toyota forum. supposed to be a good turn out.....

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
I'd be interested, but it's my sis's bday that weekend.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
treeh8r said:
I work near there...unrelated comment.
well come out then! i hear its supposed to be a good turn out. and ezrida, its understandable but if you can make it out, that would be cool. hope to catch you guys out there:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I invited a guy I work w/; he has a 99 Corolla; 5-speed, scratched, steelies, makes funny noises, ~90,000 miles...he said no one wants to look at his car. I told him to bring his wife's car; shes got a 91 Tercel, aqua green...hot!

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Take her Marcus. :)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
He said earlier its at 11AM...its at the Hooters on Hillsborough, off Dale Mabry. If you're coming from Dale Mabry, Hooters is like 1 min (I'd say <1 mile, but I don't want you to measure it and be wrong) on the left hand side. There is a Sonic, McD, Checkers, all that crap along that side of the road...but not Subway...its across the street.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the meet will be this saturday, oct 16th 11:00am @ the hooters on hillsborough ave. if you're going south on dale mabry, make a right onto hillsborough and the hooters will be on your right side. if your going north on dale mabry then make a left onto hillsborough and same thing, right side.

·
Registered
779 Posts
2zz-gte I think I saw you last weekend in Tampa. I was down there for a wedding and saw a blue celi with an intercooler riding the opposite way of me. I think I was on 275 N when I saw it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts