NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just picked up some Muscle Machines 1:64 scale from my local target store. pretty nice details. but one ting i noticed though, how come celica toys come with with a velside kit. i got the dub city one and it also a velside kit. not that im knocking the kit or anything but i think kam is better looking ( bias) hehehe

·
Registered
791 Posts
I've been to Target, WalMart, and ToysRUs and can't find any of the Celicas that folks have been finding at those stores.

Plus I'm starting to get some weird stares pawing through the toy cars. :gap:

·
Registered
803 Posts
yea i couldnt find any of the celicas either. i pretty much have most of series A-F though. these little suckers are cool. not bad for $2.99

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
they are found in ricer areas...i see them all the time down here....if you live in nebraska, i doubt they would have any

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
CeLiCaJoE said:
...how come celica toys come with with a velside kit. i got the dub city one and it also a velside kit. not that im knocking the kit or anything but i think kam is better looking ( bias) hehehe
That's because...

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
po9i said:
they are found in ricer areas...i see them all the time down here....if you live in nebraska, i doubt they would have any
:werd: Pembroke Pines is rice central!!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
I won this little model (1:34 scale) off of Ebay for my bf because it was Spectra Blue. It's adorable.

The only differences I noticed were that, well the steering wheel is on the right side and the wheels are six spoke and not five. But it was a good deal for only $14.

Edit: And there is another site, ewa1 that carries some cute diecast models too, including Celicas.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts