NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just searching autotrader for the hell of it and saw that the blue celica with the G35 rear conversion is for sale. I like the conversion, too bad the front is kinda ugly. Damn, just realized its located 2 miles from my house.

Click here

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
a friend of mine painted a celi, installed that style body kit w/roof scoop same color &
saw it a few months later at idrc races in phx. this guy was from phx & the guy that painted the car was B from sierra vista & he wroked at kendall-brooks bodyshop. might be the same car?

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, it doesn't look all that bad. I love how the rear looks, I was just surprised to see it for sale at such a cheap price. Then again, mods don't add any value to your car.

·
O_o
7,222 Posts
Minus the roof scoop and the paint, its a pretty nice looking car.

Not to mention that besides the body kit, fender flares, rear conversion, hood, roof scoop, doors, and paint, I bet its bone stock.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn, I'm gonna have to get my front bumper repainted now. I already screwed up my new corner lights because some jerk can't park right and I misjudged when I pulled into a spot. GRRRR.

·
Registered
191 Posts
looks aight.....i saw something like this at camp pendleton a while ago......instead a civic hatch had a celica front looked weird as hell, same color too....i wonder how much this conversion costed them

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
v3bahumut said:
Aww....Jen can't park, and can't tell what forum she is in :gap:
Well we were talking body work, looks like I'm in store for a lot of it now :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts