NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live on the south-west side of Chicago, not the best of neighborhoods. Celica's are popping up all over the place.

2 blocks north always parked outside: 1 black GT and 1 silver GT with action package

1 block west: 2003 spec. blue mica GT

3 blocks west: 2003 Yellow GT with action package

4 and 5 blocks east: Silver GT and silver GTS

ARGH!!!! It sucks, they are all over the place, and that's just in a small radius, and my neighborhood sucks. I've seen little ghetto girls driving Celicas. I guess anybody can afford them.

·
Registered
910 Posts
no big deal here in maryland were i live i see about 20 celicas per day on the road......oohhhh did you say that you saw a yellow celica with action package ,ive never seen those here in person that must be so sweet looking.was it a girl inside?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
thats very true...i dont see to many celica's around where i live..i like it it makes my car more original.....

·
Registered
458 Posts
I've seen the yellow celica driving on 90 going west...I don't think it had an action package though. There aren't too many celicas by my house...there is this B*tch who has a silver w. action that drives down my street all the time and goes all slow when they pass my car parked...I have to find out if its a girl or a guy. They don't even live around me so why the phuck you driving by my house?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hm. In Arkansas, the total numbers of Celica's i see here are 2 other , well because they go to my school, but driving around the city sometimes I see one but most of the time never.

A few month's ago, this girl at the drive thru window at McDonalds told me that she liked my car alot asked what kind of car it was. I was like wtf? In fact, she had another employee ask me b/c she was reluctant and then later had the nerve to come talk to me and almost forgot my drink. hahah

·
Registered
334 Posts
hmmm..

silver gt-s (my neighbors)
red gt (co-worker)
silver w/action package (around my house)
red gt-s (on my way to work)
black gt w/ action package (by mcdonalds)
white gt-s w/ vielside kit(at meijer)
carbon blue gt (around my house)

Those are what i call regular's. I see them everyday.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
is S FL i see about 15-20 most older men driving them everyday in tallahassee i see about 20-25 a day.. all hot chicks driving them

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
I hardly ever see a guy driving a celica. Usually it a 20+ girl behind the wheel. But I have seen older 50+ men driving'em.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
i see older women driving em...but not too many...eh.

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
I wasn't talking about just your dad. I've seen old men that look like they should be driving A grand marquis sporting a Celica GTS driving slower than S***.

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
maybe so but usually people that age have abandoned sporty compacts for A bigger car with more comfort and a lot less noise.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I like seeing Celicas around...but there aren't too many around where I live. I was actually surprise to see a silver action package one this morning on Irving Park :)

·
Registered
910 Posts
i also see lots of chicks driving celicas here,actually more than guys.....i see about 15-20 per day 70% chicks in them .i have no problem with that ..theres something about a chick in a sports car......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts