NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone in here that lives in Missouri? I keep seeing celicas, some with mods, but none of them are on here. I just played around with a silver GT tonight in Columbia but they wouldnt race. Was that anyone? Im getting depressed that everyone else has celica friends but I have none. :(

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used to be 816 until they changed the area codes. Now im 660. Well, not here at school. Where is Odessa?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, let me know sometime when you're columbia. I'd like to see another celica. What color is yours and does it have a bodykit?

·
Registered
72 Posts
wgaughan said:
I used to be 816 until they changed the area codes. Now im 660. Well, not here at school. Where is Odessa?
odessa is like 45 minutes east of kc.. and like an hour and half from columbia.. we have a celica club up here.. we are going to mo-kan the 19th of this month.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
//00 Silver GTS said:
I've got a Silver GTS with a full Veilside kit and TRD spoiler. I'll definatly let you know next time I'll be there and we'll meet up.
Sweet, I'd love to meet up.

Originally posted by oreoodessa is like 45 minutes east of kc.. and like an hour and half from columbia.. we have a celica club up here.. we are going to mo-kan the 19th of this month.
Cool, let me know and I might be there. I promised a guy I'd play in a 3 on 3 tourney but we might not. Just let me know.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Mo Kan Import/Sport Compact night is on April 19th, at Mo-Kan Speedway, Asbury Missouri (Just north of Joplin on US-71). Hopefully many Celicas come out this year! Last year I saw 5 including my own!

·
Registered
72 Posts
we have 3 for possitive comming so far... justin will actually be driving one of his now.. so atleast 4 from c.net :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: KC

qualtgts said:
would this 3 on 3 be paintball on the 18th at jaegers??/
if so ill cya there
Nah, its basketball.

And where are any tracks in Missouri? There don't seem to be any around here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts