NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Ive been looking at the cars for sale thread and wondering if you all know of any other forums that i could look at. Ive been just watching because i cant really do anything right now because im on deployment and wont be back till April. Ive also been looking on cars.com but the only thing i ever see on there are GT's for sale and the couple GTS i see are auto's and i want a manual GTS. I know how the saying goes " want in hand and sh** in the other and see which one fills up faster".

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
If you buy an automatic, get a GT. Technically it's faster then the GTS. I would search for a 6 speed GTS.

Then add some bolt ons and your set.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you buy an automatic, get a GT. Technically it's faster then the GTS. I would search for a 6 speed GTS.

Then add some bolt ons and your set.
Yeah i dont want a auto.. ive owned one my entire life and i dont like them. I had a 2000 GT but i was involved in a wreck and it was totaled out, so now im looking for a GTS with low miles, 6 spd.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I had been looking for a GT-S for like a year or so that was 6spd. Its hard to find, i am happy with my 02 GT 5spd. I don't need it to be that fast, if i want it to, i will boost it, but i don't see that happening.

·
Banned
9,353 Posts
The good thing about the GTS is lift, its worth the money.

It took me a while to find my celica it's a 2000 when I bought it with 30K two years ago it now has 60K. They are fun cars to drive and mod. Just keep your eyes out and you will find one.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive seen a couple of people selling theirs on here that i liked but when you are in the Persian Gulf till April makes it kind of hard to jump on anything

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im in the Navy and have been for 5 yrs and some change. My ship is in the Gulf right now. Im stationed in Jacksonville Florida.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The only problem with ebay is, your having to really trust what the person is saying about the car and hope they werent lying. I would much rather find one that is somewhere kinda close to where im at or within a decent traveling distance so i can look at it and test drive it.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
if your looking for a good gt-s 6 speed, contact Smaay. he knows more about these cars than many of us ever will. he's selling his, freshly rebuilt motor/trans, 1000miles on both, for 9500. if i had the cash id jump on that like Oprah on a ham

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Like i would love to be able to jump on some of these cars right now but im 5 months away from being stateside. Sucks because ive seen some nice cars. Im definitely going to be keeping my eye out and seeing what comes up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts