NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent him a money order over 2 weeks ago for a dash and a few other parts that he was basically giving away. The money order should have been there within 4 days of that week. He stayed in contact with me throughout that week telling me he never got the money order... a week and many pm's later, I have yet to hear from him. Does anyone have any other conatct info besides his address? I need to know whats going on. I don't think he would try to scam me... the money order was only for $65. So if anyone knows him personally or knows a phone number... I'd appreciate any help. Thanks.

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
pm Redpunk, those two are good buddies. The stuff you were buying was left with celicatrd93 by redpunk when he moved to cali. I hope the delay is because the seller is trying to find a box for the dash, not because they would stiff you over 65 bux. Hope it all works out for ya.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
.they put the money order in my sisters mailbox in the apartment complex cause we have the same last name...i live with the gf so i am not under the lease cause we are moving out soon....i did not check my mail here cause i did not recieve in my mailbox at the apart complex i thought you did not send it..cause so many dudes here say i sent money and i never see it...my sister told me she had some mail for me 4 days ago...so i just got it....not trying to ripp you off for 65..it cost 40-50 just to send it??? i am waiting for your shipping label now so i can send it this weekend i work 7 days a week saving money and paying for school sorry not on the net 24/7....let me know

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I understand man. I just wish I would have been kept in the loop at least once a week... You don't need to be online 24/7. I didn't have any other contact info for you and I didn't hear from you for 3 weeks... so I got worried, much like anyone else might. But it's all cool now and I'm glad you got back to me. I will have the shipping label for you soon. Check your pms.

·
Registered
867 Posts
nice ending i hate scammers

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This transaction is still going on... It takes him forever to respond and all I need are specifics on where to have fedex pick up the box, which I've asked for 3 times, and he can't give me that. It's your obligation as the seller in this transaction to respond to me promptly, just as much as it is mine as the buyer.

It has been 5 weeks now since I sent the money order and over 2 weeks since you said you recieved it. I don't understand what the problem is???

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
lame...sorry things aren't workin out...did u get a hold of his buddy??

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nah I got a hold of him, finally. Let's see if he returns my money now...
Man sorry this happened to you. I understand that people have other things to do than sitting at the computer all day but if you sell something online you gotta deliver. I sell on ebay and other forums all the time and when I post something for sale I get it out as soon as I can. Own up! It's best to buy delivery confirmation if at all possible.

Hope it all works out.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Levent (celicatrd93) will go on the internet and to this site to PM me that he'll refund my money through paypal.... but won't send it. He told me that he'll give me his username and password and send it to myself. Why wouldn't you just send me my money back instead of even thinking to write that PM??? I don't want your info, I just want my money.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
money refunded case closed.................

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
I would wait for pttcolt to confirm that before anyone closes this thread. Either way, I dont think anyone is dumb enough to buy from this guy again.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes he did refund my money, finally... and thankfully. Now I can buy that dash I wanted..... two months ago.

So this thread is just a heads up to everyone else. If you feel like letting someone you don't konw borrow money for a few months, this is your guy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.