NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Banned
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, when I look at all the things I've done to my car and I guess it's time for a build thread.

For starts, here's the first pic I ever took. I'll post up the rest later.
Got my car October of '11

First thing I did was add some aesthetics.

Next, PBCR, his brother and I threw in a new radio and some speakers.

Somewhere around October or November of '12, I decided to paint those ugly rims black. Still gross, BUT, better than before.

My first performance upgrade was a stage 4 spec. Even though I don't have near the power this clutch is rated for, it had the best reviews for comfort ability and raw performance.

Then my little ricey a$$ built this in the parking lot of autozone

I don't have a picture of my exhaust right now, but that pipe is long gone.

·
GTS Turbo
1,111 Posts
oh man, those pedals. I like the white, I think there is potential in this car.

·
Banned
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
If you stopped using that shift knob a while ago, why didnt you post a picture of the one you have now? Also, I'd go with stock GT-S pedals.

·
Banned
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you stopped using that shift knob a while ago, why didnt you post a picture of the one you have now? Also, I'd go with stock GT-S pedals.
Haven't gotten to it yet. I'll take one tomorrow. And with the pedals, I only have one now lol. Others fell off. They were just covers. I'm looking to by real pedals now though.

1st stage was best.
A fully stock Celica has no place in a car maniacs possession. When this sucker is finished, itl be the most beautiful, powerful Celica out there.

(yes I have outlandish dreams, let me have them!)

·
I am the E in FAIL
1,024 Posts
A fully stock Celica has no place in a car maniacs possession. When this sucker is finished, itl be the most beautiful, powerful Celica out there.

(yes I have outlandish dreams, let me have them!)
Not to rain on your parade or anything, but you'll have to dump entirely too much money in this car to make any power. Plus to reach high power goals is ridiculous in this car. Have dreams of power? Get another car.

·
Premium Member
6,093 Posts
I'd LMAO if i saw a kid "building" an exhaust in the parking lot of an autozone.

i like the exhaust set up
you mean to tell me you like how the exhaust piping is going between the control arm and the camber arm?

·
2,644 Posts
I'd LMAO if i saw a kid "building" an exhaust in the parking lot of an autozone.

you mean to tell me you like how the exhaust piping is going between the control arm and the camber arm?
was being a bit sarcastic :eek::

but hey give the kid some slack, at least he's making the car how he likes it

·
Banned
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not to rain on your parade or anything, but you'll have to dump entirely too much money in this car to make any power. Plus to reach high power goals is ridiculous in this car. Have dreams of power? Get another car.
Too much money? For now yeah. But who knows where I'll be in 5-10 years. But there's plenty of power to be added if you lose the 1zz

one of the big reasons I dropped it. After I hit a pothole and heard the crunch, I realized I made a huuuuge mistake. I think that was like 5 months ago? When I look back at that, I wana punch myself in the face

1 - 20 of 213 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.