NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They need 1 more to get free shipping. If anyone is interested. They have some interesting colors as well.

http://www.everythingcelica.com/ubb...r=1870256320&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

BTW: My block has been sent out to get sleeved, some scratches on the cylinder wall. Gonna throw in some 8.8:1 pistons and all that fun stuff. Hopefully I'll get my car back finally next month =\. You have no idea how much money has been sucked from me.

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
the quality looks good but i'm not a fan of "sticker type" stuff. i got a kit about 2 years ago and while i'm semi happy with it, i kinda regrreat getting it. i want my stuff to be wraped in CF = $$$$$$$$$

BTW.....where are you getting ur block sleeved?? around ny?? a prof of mine last semister does motor work for porsche (he is a sponsor of porsch autoX @ the colisium) and i was thinkin about checkin him out

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I was on that interest thread a while back about wrapping my console with cf instead, $400. But the GB never went through. I think the sticker type is still better than nothing. And I most definately do not have the money for the cf wrapping now.

I'm not 100% sure, I need to ask Bill again. I think they sent it to monkeywrench. I'll ask next time I talk to him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts